Prologue

A/N

(Hello everyone this is my first time trying to write a story don't expect too much from me cause I wouldn't say I'm good at writing its more so completely random. So that everyone knows this is not a male reader story where some average guy who plays HSR dies in the real world isekais into HSR with the power of Gogeta. It is literally just Gogeta from the Fusion Reborn movie in Honkai: Star Rail. There will be no love interest as well although this may change in the future prob idk. I am not going to try and power scale this as I am far too lazy so I'll say Gogeta is as strong or slightly stronger than an Emanator of any Aeon. I have had this idea for a while and I just wasn't so sure about writing this but after the death of Akira Toriyama I just felt a sudden urge to do it.

Anyways enough of that let's start this story ig once again this is my first story and it can be very, very bad)
__________________________________

In the Depths of Other World

Goku/Vegeta: FUUUUUUUU.........SION......HA!

Goku and Vegeta shouted as they were doing the fusion dance in perfect synchronization this time while Pikkon was distracting the threat known as Janemba.

Pikkon:AAAAAAAGH!?!?!

Who was unfortunately not doing too well. Janemba after absolutely caving Pikkon's skull inwards looked towards the direction of the two saiyans merging. The light produced was bright enough to blind the demon. In their place stood Gogeta the Angel born in Hell.

With his golden energy wrapped around him, standing at a 200cm (around 6'5) donning the usual black Metamoran vest with unique reddish-orange padding, baggy pants, a dark blue belt and topping it off with wrist and leg bands

Gogeta: I am neither Goku nor Vegeta, I am Gogeta. It's over Janemba I have come for you!

Janemba, sensing the massive increase in power as well as the power difference between him and Gogeta, shrunk back in fear. But after steeling himself let out a war cry trying to match Gogeta's seemingly infinite power.

Janemba: GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Gogeta watching this last effort power up doesn't even flinch and comments on one glaring factor.

Gogeta: Every force you create has an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing!

Sending out invisible attacks while sliding fowards towards Janemba landing all blows all over his body stunning him. Gogeta, appearing behind the stunned Janemba, turns around to knee him in the back of the neck before reeling his leg back to knee him a second time in the same spot before flipping. Janemba looks behind him to see the next attack only for Gogeta to complete his flip by kicking Janemba in the chin.