Turned on!? (2.0)

Alex's pov;

Oh lord..His veiny hands roaming around my waist..It feels intense.
I cant breathe—his tounge tangling to mine, HES KILLING ME!
————————————————
No ones pov.

Eric let go of the kiss, looking down at Alex.
Alex was already sweating a bit, panting from the intense kiss as they both made an eye contact.
"You taste sweet.",Eric had on a sly smirk stuck on his face, "Im very hungry.." Eric chuckled.
"Are you high.." Alex responded, kinda worried.
"No hun, but I..need the taste of you.." Eric's hands gripped on Alex's waist making Alex yelp a bit, Slowly, as Eric grabbed his cigarette and dug in into Alex's neck.
"AGH!-" Alex yelled as he tried to move from the burning sticking onto his skin.
"Huh, your that sensitive..wonder how you keep up with sex." Eric then removed the cigarette off Alex's neck as he started biting onto the burn mark making it a hickey.

"N-not too hard.." Alex murmured.
Eric responded,"Its my choice to make it hard or not."
"But—"
"Shut up and let me taste you."
Eric licked the burn mark and continued on sucking it, making Alex moan sweetly.
Although, Eric was surprised hearing that sweet moan which made him want to do even more.

Himself, Eric grabbed Alex and carried him to
the bedroom, locking the door behind him.

Eric threw Alex on bed.

"What are you doing.." Alex huffed due to the burning mark quite affecting him.
"..Gentle or rough?" Eric asked in a seductive, deep tone.
Alex's heart dropped when he heard those 2 words.
"I..Uhm.." Alex covered his face in embarrassment, slowly turning red.
"What? We've been doing this for like—more than 1 year..yet your still flushered?, how adorable."

"Your doing this when im tired? Cant you see the eyebags?"
"Doesnt matter, I gave you a break for like a month."

Eric slowly slid his hand in Alex's shirt, softly teasing Alex's nipples at the tips. Alex let out soft beautiful quiet moans out his mouth making Eric hard.
Eric unzipped his zipper jeans and started to show off his cock,(which is 114 CM....) as he started taking Alex's cargo pants(w/boxers) off too.
"Your gonna put THAT inside ME!?" Alex trembled as he started to sweat a bit, who would even survive that fucking cock?
"Why not?" Eric responded as he chuckled,"Scared you'll never walk again?" As he stared with his cold, dead stare.

"WHAT—NO!" Alex shakened, "Okay, okay—lets get this over with." Eric slowly teased the enterance, then he grabbed a lubricant from his drawer then poured a bit of it on his cock. After that he threw the lubricant behind him as he slammed himself inside Alex.
"MHMPH-!" Alex moaned as he arched his back slightly, as both their hips slammed to another. Eric kept thrusting back in and out almost going out of the entrance then slammed himself in once more time, hitting Alex's G-spot again and again.

Alex whimpered and moaned all combined together, pretty much sweating..it felt all nice..the pleasure.
"What a whore, liking this I see?" Eric chuckled as he pounded in him, then lifting Alex's legs on his shoulders continued.

Erics pov:
I got ahold of Alex by digging my nails into his hips, his sweet moans making me thrust even more deeper to hit that one spot.
Gosh, he looks amazing while begging me to slow down. Ha.
—————————————
No ones pov

"IM CLOSE—" Alex trembled as he sweats uncontrollably.
"Ah ah ah, what did I say?" Eric stopped his thrusting as he puts his thumb at the tip of Alex's cock.
(AHAHWHA SMALL WIENE—im joking.)
"P-please i beg—Eric.." Alex whimpered, his whining making Eric chuckle.
"Let me fill you up first," Eric contiuned pounding into Alex.

"AH!-"
"ha..."
"mmhm..!?"

"You know what," Eric groaned as he hit the same spot all over again simulating Alex.
"Take it all." Eric cummed inside Alex filling him up completely then pulling out his cock, as the
Hot white seed spills out of the entrance.
Alex huffed as he was almost about to pass out,"Be more gentle..—next time.." Alex rested his head on the pillow.
"Fine, but let me just seal." Eric added his thumb onto  the entrance, sealing the entrance completely by his seed.

"Hah.." Alex passed out as he puts his head on the pillow.