Introduction

A/N {means thinking}

Miyano POV)

Random duded. "Keep your nose out of other people's business!"

Miyano (M-) {For an enigma I do have a good sense of smell.}*he smells the air* {Alright, so a pure beta is getting bullied by an alpha-omega, alpha-beta and an omega-alpha, the Beta is in my class so I can tell that teacher he won't be in class after I take him to the nurses office.} I thought as I walked towards them.

Sasaki (S-) "Wait, you're not cut out for that!" The alpha said as he approached his girl-like underclassman, not knowing that Miyano was an enigma.

(TIME SKIP)

S- "Heeyy Miya!" Sasaki said as he sneak-attacked (hugged) me at the lockers.     

M- "Sasaki-senpi, how many times do I have to tell you not to rub your scent on me? {Well, he's not exactly rubbing his scent on me, but it still sticks with me, and mum thinks that I have a boyfriend.}" I thought with a pouting expression. 

S- "*Giggles* Well, I'm not trying to rub my scent on you."

At that moment, I thought an omega had entered the locker room, I sniffed the air and realised that that sweet scent was coming from my upperclassman, Sasaki.

M- "I thought you were an alpha?"

 S- "Yeah, I am. Why are you asking?"

M- "You smell extremely sweet, and I was wondering why."

 S- "I have three reasons. So you know how alpha-omega types scent is sweeter than pure alphas?"

M- "Yeah.  {I See what he means... or rather smell.}"

 S- "The second reason is that I work at my parents' bakery -"

M- "So that's why you smell like fresh bread sometimes."

S- "Yeah, but I only help out if I get up early. The third reason is that my sister and father are pure omegas, and they both got their heat this morning."

M- "That makes sense."

I noticed that Sasaki-senpai was looking into my open bag, I wouldn't have cared if it was just manga because we both read the same genre, but today I had something else in there that I forgot to take out after having to hide it within a split second because my brother (adopted, Irish & Scottish college first year) came into my room.

M- "I'm still reading the manga that's in my bag if that's what you're looking for. I bought it yesterday."

I was too late to zip my bag up. He saw what I had in there.

S- "I didn't know that you owned a -"

A/N: Continue reading to find out what's in Miyano's bag.