Chapter 30 - Revealing

"Ma'am we need to get out of here!" sigaw ni Michelle at patuloy pa din ang sunod sunod na pagputok ng mga baril at ngayo'y nasa kabilang isla na kami ngunit buntot buntot pa din saamin sina Denziel.

Hindi talaga siya basta basta bibitaw at magpapatalo.

"So the one who were able to catch me eariler was you? not that crazy Denz?" I ask while she slowly guide me out of the boat and run towards the ground and out from the ocean still trying her best for me not to look at it.

I also realized I was scared of the ocean thats why I get shiver and this feeling I can't understand rather be scared of it.

"Yes it was me, I was lucky to refrain you from shouting at that time because Denziel was just around us that time. To add I was fast enough to come after you before she got you" she seriously uttered hurriedly catching her breath while we try to run away from this island.

"I'll guide the way ma'am" Katherine said while Jaz beside her having some kind of tracker and detector that I couldn't even understand what they're trying to do.

First time in my life ko silang nakitang ganito to add na ang seryoso nilang tignan dahil na din sa mga suot nilang all black na akala mo hindi mga tanga or what.

"Agh fvck" Eona mumbled softly but I was able to hear her, it seems that she was trying to be quiet even though she got hurt already.

"Gosh pang ilan na yan!"

"Ah love--"

"Ay oh sorry, hala ikaw kasi na panic ako pang ilan na kasi yan kanina ka pa natatamaan"

Pag hingi ko ng tawad dahil malapit sa pag tama sa kanya nung bala kung saan ko siya na hampas.

"It's fine I've handled worst than this don't worry" she assured me with a pleasant smile trying to calm me in this fvcking situation kung saan na papa panic na talaga ako.

She pulled out her gun once again and in unison my friends did the same.

Eona gestured something in her hand thats why they all hid and Eona gestured me to hid beside her. So I did.

And again Eona gestured her hand and as if on cue they move together forward while the others are facing backwards to guide each other as if there are enemies spying and waiting for us because it became quiet suddenly.

Mas naging aware sila sa paligid nila at nagbabantay sa laht ng direksiyon.

Even if they shoot their own guns to the enemies namiminimize naman siguro yung tunog since there is a silencer in it. Katherine quickly face her side and on time she was able to kill the enemy coming towards me. Yes of course me halata namang ako ang target, like who else would it be.

"Just try to be quiet Lavy" she whispered and I nooded to lessen the minimum voice I could even utter.

She placed her hand at my back guiding me to whenever I should go.

"Where's the car?" She whispered looking at Vesela and now Vesela is infront of us guiding to find the car Eona was asking about.

"I'll lead the way ma'am, just follow me" and so she did but before that we need to go through an under construction building which doesn't have any people around but just materials on the floor as if the people just forgot these things and probably come back it tomorrow as if they didn't left any of these.

"Not so fast Xamarah" a malicious yet intimidating voice echoed in this ground building where we are just few miles away from the car as Katherine mentioned earlier.

Denz and his men encircled around us trying to trap us here, not trying to go away that easily. Please lang mashado nang maraming commercial tong bruha na 'to. Hindi ba pwede mamatay na lang to ng madalian at mabuhay ako ng mapayapa? like the fvck para tong lecheng hayop na di matanggal tanggal sa buhay ko.