I have to run 1

English is not my first language , sorry for my grammar . Enjoy the story !

 I was running and pray to not be eat up by this monster . I was on the sythe forest , the forest where the real world and the parallel meet .

 Often for keep the monster on their world , the "real" world put human in , for keep these monsters on their world , usually the people who got "chance" to save the society of destruction is call pet or food of the monsters by some of us , oh no it's better to call them human they not toys like us, they just better .

 Frequently that was orphelins or prisoners . "They don't have family and most of them are problems for us " It's more advantageous to put people without future more than one dad with four child and one wife . Anyways you have to be lucky for live .

This was really fun for the monsters to have the lord to participate at this hunting chase and they really don't want to say goodbye to fun and free food so the fonctionnement not change in twenty one century and my "family" put me in a orphelinat and all of us know what come when your sixteen , it's time for die . I can easylly think all of my orphelinat friends will die at sixteen .

Run are my best and only options .

 The trees trouble my seen , I will able to feel my lungs explose if i don't stop but I can't , a monster is after me and he look very hungry . 

Sundenly I see a tall man with two tall and slim arms , through the moon lights his pale skin shine like a star in space waiting for someone saving him of traveling alone in space without aim , without destiny maybe....... like me ?

 He's faceless but have a black suits WAIT.......a white monster faceless ? 

Slenderman ?

A pale skin and a black , elegant suits . The number one danger for the humanity after the "Scream" .

He rumours start the 6987 opening of the portal of the two worlds .

I don't really know how things happen but he's the one and only of the other world to came on my world and kill more than thousand of people the majority of them was people under eighteen y/o . First it was only some stupid myth do by child for attention but he's got a lot of attention when picture of him take all over the world but every myth about him disappear four years ago .

 It's wasn't a myth ???? FUCK SLENDERMAN ????????

 Damn , he look really strong . In the same time of the though ligthly touch my mind my seen start look like a broke tv and my ears hurt and startind drops blood .

 FUCK ????

I don't know if this is the fault of the adrenaline or fear but I start running faster and  crying more .

Ok so I had one monster after me but in my ran I meet the most dangerous monster ? It's maybe time curse my parents and pray for heaven .

The first monster look like a big and tall wolf he as red and dangerous eyes , he jump with is mouth open to eat me , ahh I hope wake up with a family who loves me no matters what they see . I want a spotless bedroom , spend quiets nigths and be more than a life destroyers . No , I just want to not born in this world , god please anothers universes .

Sundenly Slenderman stretch is feeler and transfix the monster who was at two feet to teleport me in a other universe ( God I want to die and go in a other universe ). Fuck he want so bad eat me until kill his species ?????? And I not notice all of this feeler on him , first .

With the same feeler , he take me and pulling me on height , the blood of the monster start smell and stick to my clothes . It's time , I was really dumb to think he kill the monster to save me . I feel at this same moment a awful pain in my body , I was too much occuped for feeling the pain in my body ????? Fuck I think the adrenaline erase this pain of me for long hours .

"You" say he look at me faceless and his voice sound like a broke radio .

Fuck . GOD PLEASE  A N   O T H E R   U N I V E R S E S !

The feeler around my neck and body start felt more and more tight and a weird ass  black and sticky fluid on me .

ARGH What the fuck ???