Violin

(The first chapters of this start way before Hazbin, so you'll get Angel Vaggie for a little while.)

"Do yourself a favor and fuck off!"

"You first bitch!"

"Fuck yeah, cat fight!"

Violin sighed, dragging her fingers down her face.

She had just handed in the report to the high seraphim instead of Adam because he couldn't be arsed to go to this meeting, Violin had been doing this for centuries so it is not like she was lost in the system. Adam was more of less just signing the things but she was doing all the rest.

"I'll silence them." She promised the seraphim as they were all hearing they through the open window.

She opened it bigger and folded out her four wings before jumping out.

Adam was stuffing his face with popcorn and laughing as he watched Vaggie try to shove Lute in a bin while said angel was holding a fist full of her hair and yanking.

He jumped as someone cleared their throat behind him.

"Oh fuck! Violin don't do that that bitch!" He said, pointing at her as she leaned down, eyes narrowed and looking in his eyes.

She was his subordinate sure but she was so fucking intimidating when she wanted to be.

"Why are our top recruits trying to trash each other once again?"

"Why are you asking me?"

She raised a brow, nervous sweating on Adam's masked face, his top angel not seeming satisfied with this answer, dammit!

"I might have said something about one of them being better then the other."

Violin sighed, shooting him a glare.

"I am meant to be your executioner, not a babysitter." She said.

Yes, that was her rank, she might be an exorcist but even her outfit or mask didn't fall into the same pattern as the others, standing out. The angel sent after sinner overlords or powerful sinners all others would die too.

Her kill lists were small compared to other angels but they comprised of powerful foes... So when Vaggie was picked up like a dirty rag and Lute was yanked out of the bin, both held by the backs off their outfit and feet hanging in the air, it was an instant stop to the fight.

"Can you two not try to kill each other for a moment?" She said, shooting Lute a look with the lower pair of eyes and Vaggie the same one with the top one.

Lute just pulled a >:[ face while Vaggie huffed and crossed her arms as they were put down, stared down by this intimidating angel.

"Have I taught either of you to be like this?" She demanded, hands on her hips.

"No." Lute muttered. "But sh--" "Shush." Violin shut that down instantly. "Look you don't need to get along and can have this whatever the fuck rivalry you two have but stop fighting because of it or I swear to all that heaven represents I will make you scrub the promenade with your toothbrushes. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Both angels said, saluting. Violin observed them for a moment before nodding.

"That was hot as fuck." Adam said.

Violin turned all her eyes at him, in a flap of wings in front of him and kicking him hard in the balls.

Coughing, he fell to his knees before falling on his face, holding his junk.

Lute shot him a sorry look while Vaggie smiled behind her hand.

"You want to say that again Adam?" Violin stepped on his head.

"No." He squeaked out.

The two squabbling angels looked at each other with an understanding that they were grateful for being women and not a man like Adam.

Violin didn't need them to be men tho. If she wanted to kick them, she would kick them.

They both unanimously decided to tiptoe out of here.

"Hurry hurry!"

"I am as much as I can!"

Making it around a corner and hiding behind it, Lute peeked back out before turning, wanting to tell Vaggie they escaped but she saw someone looming behind her.

"She's behind me isn't she?" Vaggie asked with a fallen face and Lute gave a solemn nod.

"You can't think I'll let you off without punishment can you?" Violin said, looking over the two angels who hugged each other in fear.