1.1

English
Korean

"I'll meet you back at camp!" The Asian archer shouted to the group before running of, making as much noise as possible to keep the walkers away from the other six.

The seven of them, T-dog, Glenn, Merle, Andrea, Jacqui, Morales and Adeline, went out on a supply run even though it's usually just Glenn and Adeline. During this they ran into a group of walkers, as they are calling them however Adeline would rather '좀비'(jombi) which is Korean for zombie, and somehow, sometime during this Adeline was separated and on the opposite side.

She thought it would be a good idea to lure most of the walkers somewhere and trap them there so that if anyone came to Atlanta thinking it was safe or the next supply run it would be a little safer. And that's what she did, she brought them to a street with one side already blocked off and a tank near by that she would remember for the future. Adeline ran into the street before going over to the ladder on the side of one of the buildings and climbing up about a quarter of the way look back to make sure majority of the walkers were in there now the only thing left to do was keep them in there while she blocked off the only exit, this would be the hardest thing to do.

The archer was still on one of the little ledges trying to figure out how to keep them in when she heard what sounded like a horse. "Someone must've thought Atlanta was safe." Adeline mumbled to herself in Korean .

And she decided to just climb the ladder all the way up at this point because 'a' she can't think of a way to keep the walkers in, 'b' whoever is on that horse is about to get themself and the horse eaten and Adeline doesn't really want to see that( mainly talking about the horse) and 'c' she should start roof hopping soon because she'll probably have to go away from the camp before towards it.

So she started making her way up to the top, prepared for whatever might be up there. Adeline was extremely happy to find the roof clear and all the ones around her were too.

She positioned herself so that the ladder on the other side was right beside her landing spot so that if she was a little short of reaching she would hopefully not fall to her death because not only would she die but she would be eaten by walkers. And so she ran and jumped and just about reached the other side.

She repeated that for a few buildings still going away from the camp before she landed on the perfect one. It had zero walkers around the ladder and the building across from it, on the side she needed to get to, there was barely any so she started going down the ladder. Once she made it she started slowly moving over towards the other building.

Authors note
Hii,
I have a few thing to say because it's a new book. First I don't know if Glenn knew Korean but it's my book and I can do what I want so he knows it and him and his sister, Adeline, use it quite a lot. Second the chapter names, the first number is the season it's for because someone may only be on season 3 and not want any spoilers, the second number is the chapter number so even if it's the first chapter of season 2 it may be 2.7 I don't know. Lastly I hope you enjoy this book and comment because I will more than likely respond.

<3
626 words with authors note