Dr Shepherd‼️😜

Mature chapter‼️ sex reference 😜- all from Arizona pov

I'm sat looking at Dr Herman's scans with Amelia and I can't quite believe I stole these. I could get in so much trouble but I just wanted to help. Amelia had been starring at the scans for the past 2 hours and I'm just waiting for her to tell me her plan of action. It's now 1am and I am beyond exhausted, I sat back in the chair and closed my eyes.

"I've got it" Amelia shouts and in true Amelia fashion rambles through an entire surgery and I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about but she's got the biggest smile on her face so that makes me happy. "And you can do that?" I ask with tainted breathe. "I can do anything" she replies turning back to look at the scans,

I grab her arm and turn her towards me, I throw myself into her arms "Thankyou" I whispered. Amelia's body was full of tension but my hands lingered on the softness of her skin. Her sweet vanilla scent mixed with strawberry shampoo filling my nostrils. I pulled out of the hug but Amelia's hands remained on my waist and our bodies only inches apart. The only sounds were our heartbeats and heavy breaths. My eyes met hers and I smiled, her cheeks blushed and she disconnected our eyes and looked down to the floor. I used my fingers to lift her chin and she met my gaze again, her rosy cheeks still shining bright. A strand of her hair had fallen loose and I move my hand from her chin to move the stand behind her ear, "I said Thankyou" I repeated, unintentionally as a whisper. Our faces close enough to feel the others breath, this time she held my gaze "why don't you show me how grateful you are?", she smirked and that was all I needed to know that she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I closed the gap between our bodies and I felt her lips on mine, first gentle but the passion grew with the second, her hand moved from my waist to the back of my head to keep me from creating a distance. The temperature in the room grew and I pulled off her white coat. Without disconnecting our lips I pushed her back to the chair that was a few feet behind her, I broke the kiss and pushed her down onto it. Quickly removing my own white coat, I climbed ontop and straddled her lap. Her ever hungry lips found mine, and I could feel her hands pulling the top half of my scrubs, once again we parted only to remove more items of clothing before they clashed back together like a magnetic force. Amelia's lips trailed down from my lips to my jaw and down onto my neck. I moan partially from the contact I lost from my lips but also from the new found contact on my neck. I could feel the smirk on Amelia's lips as she found the sweet spot on my neck causing my moans to increase. At this point I couldn't care about the marks she was leaving, I never wanted this to end. After she was satisfied with her marks, her lips moved down to my chest as her hands explored my body further.

Despite not wanting to lose contact, I stood up and took Amelia by the hand, she followed me to the couch in the corner and removed the remainder of her scrubs leaving her in a gorgeous black lace underwear set, that perfectly complimented the dark pink silk set I had on. Our lips reconnected as I laid her back on the sofa placing my knee between her legs and using one hand to pin her arms above her head. "My turn" I whispered before exploring for her sweet spot, seconds later she was a moaning mess underneath me and I could feel her using my leg for her own pleasure. I made my way down to her nipples and teased over her bra, she arched her back and allowed me to unclip it exposing herself to me. I lightly brushed my finger tips down her arms and side creating a ripple of goosebumps to take over her body. My fingers landing upon one nipple pinching it while I took the other in my mouth, her moans grew louder and she became more impatient underneath me now humping against my leg in a bid for the pleasure to come sooner.

I left a trail of kisses from her nipple down her stomach to her panty line. "Arizona stop teasing and fuck me already" Amelia moaned, "but teasing you is so fun" I smirk. I place kisses along side the inside of her thighs and across her lace underwear. I can feel the wetness beneath my lips, "it would be a shame to ruin these, why don't we take them off?" I ask permission making sure this is still what she wants. She lifted her hips and allowed me to slide her lace underwear down her legs and onto the floor. Amelia's hands found their way into my hair pulling me down between her legs, my tongue found it's way into her wetness and was met with a melody of moans, "fuck Arizona, please don't stop", your wish is my command beautiful girl, I had no plans on stopping anytime soon, instead I began to tease her more. I placed two fingers in her wetness and teased her hole, "oh Arizona, please please fuck me, I need you", that was all I needed to push my fingers in as far as I could, Amelia's hips bucked under the pressure and I'm surprised no one came to check with the screams Amelia was making. I could feel her tense around my fingers and knew it wouldn't be long before she exploded, "fuck Arizona, I'm going to cum" she screamed as her legs shook around my head. I felt a wave of wetness enter my mouth and a pulse around my fingers. Amelia's hands pulled my hair to pull me away but she tasted so good I just couldn't stop, "Arizona I can't take it, you need to stop" she laughed, I had one final taste then crawled back up and leaned on her chest. She smiled at me and laughed, "what's funny?" I ask with a smile, "I just didn't realise 'scan' was code word for this or I'd have studied scans with you a long time ago" her face flushed with embarrassment. I pulled her hands away from her face and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. I stood up to get redressed, "where do you think you're going?" Amelia grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards her, one again our lips smashed together, this time hungrier than ever, "I'm about to make you regret ever teasing me Dr Robbins" she smirked, with that she pushed me back into the sofa and I am completely at her mercy.

I cannot get enough of this woman, I just want every inch of her to myself. This time it's me on my back and there's no way I'm allowing a single inch between us. I am already soaking wet from Amelia's earlier show and I know I'll come undone at her slightest touch. I wanted her now, I needed her now. "Please Amelia" I practically beg her to give the pleasure I so desperately crave. "All in good time baby", Amelia slowly removes my underwear, she looks at me to check in and I nod in approval. Next thing I know Amelia's tongue is circling my nipples, I wrap my legs around Amelia in a bid to bring her closer to where I need her most, Amelia's lips trail down my stomach and I moan in excitement for what's coming next however my excitement is short lived is when she makes her way back up to my lips "you are very impatient Dr Robbins" she teases, "that's because I need you to fuck me, really hard, right now Dr Shepherd" without warning I feel her fingers thrust straight into me "oh fuck Amelia", I literally feel my eyes rolls into the back of my head. With that I feel Amelia's tongue tasting how wet I am for her. "Please Amelia" god I am literally begging her. A wave of electric shot through my body at her touch and I knew very soon I would fall apart. I grabbed Amelia's hand as my legs began to shake. Amelia's tongue was sending me into another universe and my body no longer belonged to me. I was brought back to earth when Amelia slapped my ass and it sent me over the edge. I came, hard, all over her face. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I could see stars.

Amelia laid on top of me, smirking. "Not bad for my first time aye" she said laughing. Wait did she say first time, "your joking?" I ask seriously, she has to be joking, no one is that naturally talented. She shook her head "I've always known I've liked girls, but I've never been with a girl. Part of me now thinks fuck I've missed out, but I'm glad it was you", for the first time, the conversation is serious. "Amelia, I had no idea", she put her finger over my lip, "good" she interrupted "but at least if I was bad I had an excuse" she laughed and I smiled at her beauty laid in top of me. She laid her head on my chest and laced her fingers in mine, "Thanks for ruining men for me Dr Robbins", "Thanks for ruining absolutely anyone else for me Dr Shepherd".