1

AUTHOR NOTE: Hello to my dear readers! I am so sorry if I am realising the first chapter so late! I have been kinda busy and also lazy so I didn't have motivation to post! But, I hope you enjoy this late nhc book and have a happy reading! Also, please don't mind the grammatic errors as I'm not a professional writer and I do these things for fun!

(FROM 3RD PERSON'S POV)

It was around 4 pm and Yoonseo and her class were now on the bus to go to Jeju Island. Some of the students were either sleeping, listening to music, playing on their phones, talking, eating and etc... Yoonseo was asleep as she layed her head on the glass window of the bus, sleeping peacefully. As she was sleeping, the girl had some very bad dreams such as seeing her friends getting killed one by one, including her crush while they were playing a mafia game. The last thing Yoonseo saw from her dream was seeing her best friend (and crush) Junhee dying and suffering, before waking up breathing heavily, realizing that she was still on the bus.

The girl sighed, as she was relieved that it was all a dream. She probably got that bad dream after she watched all of the episodes of a new horror and thriller series in just one night. It was probably better not to watch it, but she couldn't help it. She was waiting for that series for months! 

As Yoonseo was wide awake, she saw one of her closet friends, Jungwon picking the detective novel book off from the floor as she then gave it to Yoonseo with a smile:"Had a bad dream?" "Yeah... Pretty much, it was probably because I watched all of the episodes of that new series" Yoonseo chuckled before her best friend scolded her:"Yoonseo! I told you to not watch all of the episodes in one sitting! Even worse if you watched it at night! That is the reason why you keep having bad dreams" "I'm sorry but I can't help it! I just love watching thriller and horror movies and shows. They're so interesting and entertaining..." Yoonseo mumbled as Jungwon looked at her for a few seconds with a not so approval look before she looked back at her computer and started doing her coding.

Jungwon is a smart person who really loved coding or anything that had to do with a computer and in general, technology. Even tho she may sound round to strangers, she was a sweet person and was the mother of her friend group. 

As Yoonseo looked at her best friend, who was now paying attention to her computer and was typing really fast, she decided to look around the bus to see what was going on. She could see the teacher talking with the bus driver and laughing at each other's dad jokes, in front of her she could see her two other closet friends, Seeun and Amelia, who were scrolling on their phones and looking at a few places to vist once they were in Jeju Island. At the back, she could see a few of her classmates playing a few board games together and being super loud, which caused one of Kyungjun's friend to tell them to shut up and even hitting Dabum when he did nothing wrong and was just listening to some music with his friend that was sitting next to him. Kyungjun on the other hand was trying to get some sleep and so did his other friend, Hyunho was also listening to music with his friend. 

Something that caught her eye though was seeing Somi taking a photo of Junhee while he was sleeping and showing it to her friends. It honestly bothered her because Junhee wouldn't even be so happy if he ever found out that Somi took a photo of him, without his permission. If she just had the strenght, she would slap that annoying girl and tell her to delete the photo, but obviously, she would never do that. As Somi was showing the picture to her friends, Junhee was still sleeping peacefully. He looked so handsome, even when he was sleeping. Yoonseo's smile grew as she watched him.

Soon enough, that smile faded when she heard Amelia's voice teasing her:"My brother is pretty handsome, right?" The girl rolled her eyes as she wanted to deny it but she was absolutely right. I mean, he is handsome. Jungwon then hopped into the conversation:"Stop looking at him like that Yoonseo, you're making it obvious" she chuckled as Amelia nodded her head, agreeing. Yoonseo just rolled her eyes before she started talking again:"I wasn't looking and obvious what?" "Obvious that you like him!!" Jungwon and Amelia said together at the same time. Not too loud, but just loud enough that only Yoonseo could hear.

Yoonseo just shook her head, not agreeing with them before she turned her hesd towards the bus window and seeing the view of the trees and the blue sky moving...

word count: 839 words

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞~♡︎ 𝑨 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒍𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔_ 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 🎉