🦌 ' A son i spawned

🦌 ' alastor x son!readerthemes : slight possessiveness•   summary : Alastor's son visits the hotel after getting in trouble with a couple of loan sharks and the extermination

themes : slight possessiveness
summary : Alastor's son visits the hotel after getting in trouble with a couple of loan sharks and the extermination.

(rushed)

           The deer demon waited patiently sitting on one of the red velvet couches, occasionally tapping his right foot on the ground gently as he hummed a tune in his radio like voice

The deer demon waited patiently sitting on one of the red velvet couches, occasionally tapping his right foot on the ground gently as he hummed a tune in his radio like voice. "What's gotten him in a good mood, 'ay?" The four armed demon broke the silence as he poured the now empty shot glass down his throat.

Husker let out a huff. "His kid is visiting today." He murmured. Angel's brows rose quickly. "Who's the special little lady he knocked up, hm?" he grinned putting both of his upper arms on the counter, on top of his hands were his chin.

Husker rolled his eyes. "No one, he-." He turned his attention to alastor who stood up and went to the front door of the hotel, grinning from ear to ear.

A loud knock echoed making it impossible for charlie not to run to see who it was but was only held back by vaggie who was suspicious at the sudden arrival of someone, holding her sharpened spear in her hand. "Ah, my dear! It's so nice to see you after all these years!" Alastor spoke in his radio voice, he slammed the door open seeing his 'son'.

"Spawned him." Husker finished, wiping a shot glass whilst looking at the entrance hall waiting for them to appear. Angel raised one of his brows confused.

"Nice to.. see you too, alastor.." Y/n grumbled, rolling his eyes before dragging his luggage inside the hotel. Alastor's grip on his staff tightened as his brows furrowed.

"Now, now my dear, that's father to you!" He replied mockingly as he followed the teen grabbing one of the luggage out of his hand, well only luggage.

"How have you been, fawn? Had your fun hiding from me?" Alastor asked, sarcasm in his voice as he threw the luggage on the couch. "Sure did." Y/n replied lazily.

His father's eyes twitched before speaking up. "why don't you meet the rest of the staff, hm? I'm sure a lot of you will be friends!" He grinned before pushing the latter to the bar area.