3rd of February, 2024.

THANK YOU ALL 

THANK YOU ALL 

During the pandemic, for the first time ever I picked up the hobby of writing and reading things on Wattpad. A few months later, I eventually picked up the decision to start writing about characters I loved and here we are today.  I feel like it was yesterday that I wrote about Ayato for the first time after seeing a glimpse of what he looked like from that one animated video of Inazuman characters.

Thank you for the two most amazing years of my life on this platform. The memories I've made here with the readers and my friends are very valuable to me that I could never let go of it. In fact, it even changed my entire personality from being completely restricted and shy to someone who isn't afraid of doing anything silly. 

This decision took me almost a month to reach a conclusion as I've always doubted myself. My original plan was to stop writing by December of this year but lately things haven't been great for me. 

My health isn't in the best , my studies aren't going great and my preparation for college is terrible. I have two major entrances to write by the next January along with a National Exam which adds on further stress. Naturally, due to sensitive nature of my body, stress induces a lot of issues in my body that I've been trying to treat (pcos) AND DON'T WORRY, IT'S NORMAL.

As the older child, I am set to be the ideal model to my younger sibling. My parents expect a lot from me but they've never forced their ideals into me. RATHER, they have been very supportive of me regardless of how messed up my academic life is currently. I don't want to take everything they do for me as granted and I suppose it is realization that struck me recently. 

I am aging and this is no longer a joke I HAVE WHITE HAIRS Y'ALL. 

To call this an 'undefined period of Hiatus 'would be more suitable as I know I will come back the moment I get accepted into college and I'm pretty sure it'll be a matter of few months.

Reminder, I don't hate writing at all. 

Writing has been my sole companion in times of distress and boredom. I didn't write for anyone but solely myself as I liked indulging myself into the world of fiction when I am overwhelmed from studies and problems. 

Lastly, thanks to every single friend I've made on this platform ❤❤❤ Though most of them have long quit and only some continue, I wouldn't be here without them.!! 

now question time. 

QUESTION 1 : WILL YOU EVER RETURN BACK? 

answer: maybe. I'm certain I'll return back by next January.....

QUESTION 2 : ARE YOU QUITTING DISCORD?

answer: no. I'm not quitting discord!! I plan to continue being active there in mine and wasabi's server !! my discord tag is @/roochieo 

QUESTION 3 : WHAT ABOUT YOUR UNFINISHED BOOKS? 

answer: i have been debating about this. I genuinely don't know. I have Deception (Lyney), My Strange Papa (Neuvillette) and Endearment( Wriothesley) still pending. Initially I thought of unpublishing them however, I'll need all of your say in this matter. 

if you have any more questions, let me know! I'll try my best to answer them <3 

A final thanks to you all. I am quite sad that I'll have to give up on this hobby of mine but I'm sure I'll return back feeling better !! Thank you for everything. From the comments to the reactions, I loved every second of writing on wattpad !! 

Again, this is very likely a temporary farewell, I'll return back. 

Roo signing off !!