𝓓𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘

┏━°⌜ ニクシーからあなたにメッセージがあります ⌟°━┓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

┏━°⌜ ニクシーからあなたにメッセージがあります ⌟°━┓

Dear ____

Perhaps you are wondering why am I writing this, especially after cutting contact for so long

The story is too long to tell in just a few lines, but what you need to know is that I am okay.

Completely okay.

Because summer is approaching, I thought that we could meet at my summer house, in the forest. Remember some moments, talk about life. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone has grown!

Again, I am sorry for disappearing. But it has an explanation, although it is... complicated.

I will be inviting the others as well. So you can think of this like a big group reunion!

Your old friend,

Theodore Clemonte

┗━°⌜ セオドアがこれを書いたわけではありません(笑)⌟°━┛

 ❛❛ H𝑒ℎ𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒!~  ❜❜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❛❛ H𝑒ℎ𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒!~ ❜❜

A DARK FANTASY FF
( written by naethings )

❛❛ ...T𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 ❜❜

...WHERE a group of childhood friends that have distanced themselves for different reasons receive an invitation to the summer mansion where they used to meet in order to reencounter and perhaps heal broken friendships, but the friend that sent the invitation is nowhere to be seen, and just like the blackhearted fae that habit this place, they are not able to escape...

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

nyxey && skylar belong to me

theodore && levyn belong to nia

azure && lucian belong to noel

mona && north belong to mai

delaphine && khion belong to toori

verrill belongs to parkour

mel belongs to tia

jade belongs to juno

a/n ;; dark paradise is back!! yay!! thanks for checking this out by the way, you'll be in a very dark ride... if anyone wishes to create side characters or the creator of the ocs want to make side characters related to the main cast, feel free to!! i need side characters for... something...