how it started

A NIGHT STAND THAT RUINED MY LIFE - based on true life story

CHAPTER 1

"I wish people would learn how to be kind to others. Sometimes, I wish I could control how they treat me. It's just sad that we can't force them to do good things for others. We can't control someone's actions and words. I want to be patient with others, but sometimes I can't take it anymore. I am so sick of tolerating the wrong behaviors of others. I am so sick of being treated poorly. And I am so sick of forgiving people and watching them do the things that could hurt me over and over again. I am so sick of people, and I am so sick of them for making me feel so unwanted and unlovable." By this time I stood still in the kitchen staring at the dirty utensils what did I do to deserve all this ....after all I had no choice the world had been so unfair and I had to accept that no one was taking my side.
"So you filthy thing got time to stand here......what do I pay you for ...I wish I never picked you at those streets with your miserable life " A sound slap on my cheek returned me in the world of the living my senses had it right that my madam was right infront of me . " I sorry.......y ma....." "Shut up your smelly mouth sorry for yourself you are stupid if you think I pay you to stand here I will deduct half of your salary. " I wish I had somewhere else to go how I wish there was something I could do about it my eyes were heavy now that I had not slept for days keeping a watch at my madam while she enjoyed her sleep since her husband went for a week business trip. I could barely see but what's the right of a poor girl infront of a rich boss lady. I wanted the best for my daughter she did not deserve a life like mine I gave birth to her back into the streets but that was not enough reason to give up on her .
"Sophie Sophie come here you useless girl are you deaf why is it taking you long to respond ......" Ma....am here already am sorry" ..." Shut up pick the remote for me and tell that useless thing of yours you call a child to come and massage my feet" .." okay ma..she is coming
My daughter is barely four years does she really deserve this? is this environment any better from the streets? Yes I know you are thinking of advising me to quit this but wait do you know my story ? Do you know I have nowhere to go from here .
My daughter walks downstairs to obey the orders of the princess
Oh she looks exactly like that man who impregnated me this reminds of that particular day that ruined my happy life.....
"That was sweet" he lied next to me breathing heavily.i clutch the duvet and turn to sleep facing the other side. Then he tries to strike up a conversation but am not in the mood so I don't turn to face him seems like he enjoyed being inside me and how sweet it was but wait I didn't enjoy I just got hurt.........
" You woman what are you still doing there have you lost your mind or something?"