Chapter Twenty Eight: Memories I

Eon Academy

  Sia went straight to her classrooms, she did not want to waste any more time than she already did. In her mind, she believed that she may have missed out on multiple assignments in her classes. Checking in with her teachers, Sia missed out on much less assignments and homework than she thought she did. About only missing 2-3 assignments in her classes on average. Going into her homeroom, she met up with some of her friends and classmates. "Good morning Sia!" Her homeroom teacher noticed Sia coming in from the door. "Good morning." Sia responded, adding a smile on her face so her response wouldn't be flat. She quickly went and sat down at her desk. Sitting in the middle row, closer to the chalkboard. Sia kept her quiet and closed energy as she participated and went through her class.

—--------------------

  The first class of the day went by much quicker than Sia had expected it to. She was a bit stumped on the lesson that was taught, she did have some of her friends help her out with the work, so, it went well for Sia, kinda. She got up from her seat, packing up her bag with her notebook and folder. She was ready and set to head to her next class.

—--------------------

Tempo High School

  Aimi was talking with a classmate of hers. Her bubbly energy and welcoming atmosphere made it easy for her to talk to and make friends. "Ehh?? Really?!" Aimi had a cute and surprised expression on her face as she talked to her classmate. They were talking about an idol group the two were fans of. Aimi was told that the idol group would be performing here, in Tōkai. So, she was excited about being able to see them in person. "Hey, Ito! Yamamoto! You're both going to be late for class!" Another student's voice yelled, calling out to both Aimi and her friend. "Quick! Quick! Let's go!" Aimi's classmate said, running into the hall, followed by Aimi. "Hey! Wait for me!"

  Rośe was walking over to her class, it was close by. Her ears picked up the sound of Aimi and her friend running in the halls. Looking up, the two passed by her, running for their class. Rośe laughed a bit, seeing Aimi hurriedly rush to her class alongside her classmate. >If only I had Aimi's cheerful look on the world...< Rośe thought to herself before continuing to walk to her classroom.

—--------------------

Tōkai Street

  Kokori had her hood up, making sure no one would notice who she was. Her face was basically noticeable with the fact that the damn internet exists. Luckily, she had a mask on her face, although it was hard for her to breathe considering it was those disposable face masks. >So damn annoying...< Kokori thought to herself, it absolutely infuriated her that her face, eyes, and hair would basically be so easy for someone to spot. It was like those memes with a caption saying; "Hey! Find the main character!" With a picture of a main character with the most bizarre hair ever.

  She went inside a beauty store, looking for some hair dye to hopefully change her hair color. She looked around the store, looking for something that would make it so people wouldn't notice her, not even Ren, Ryo, or Nelivia. If she ever went back to her original hair color, being that of a light purple, then those three would notice her instantly. Although, it wouldn't be like Ren would be a problem. Ryo and Nelivia would be the problematic ones as she felt like Ryo would hunt her down as basically the entirety of Japan was against and searching for him. While Nelivia, if she saw her, then that would mean an entire detective agency of veteran and high ranking members of Gale Agency would come after her.

  After some looking around, Kokori decided to take some black hair dye, seeing as it was the most simple and common. She grabbed one and walked over to the cash register. She may be an assassin, but that didn't mean she was a robber or criminal. "Hello miss! Have you found everything just fine?" The cashier said with a polite and cheery tone of voice. It was obviously an act for the job just to help customers feel comfortable if they needed to find anything. "I found everything fine." Kokori responded in her usual tone of voice, giving her money to the cashier, paying for her hair dye. "Would you like a bag or no?" They asked her, holding onto the black hair dye while their other hand hovered over the plastic bags. "No, I don't need a bag." Kokori just wanted to get her hair dye and leave the place, and it went the way she wanted. The cashier gave her the hair dye and Kokori was on her way out of the store.