Botanist {Claudette}

It was a normal day in the realm of Dead by Daylight, you were sitting by the fire camp until you heard noises from the forest.
You decide to go look at the noises

You walk by some bushes and try to find your way to not hurt yourself or leave bruises, then you saw a beautiful flower by the lake nearby.

You walk towards it, it was glowing like gold, you never ever saw a flower in this realm since you came here, your life changed and now, Right now you see this beautiful golden flower, gold like the sun, it's just shining. You kneel down and look at it, it reflects on your (e/c) eyes.

"I see that you have a catch for flowers"

You look behind you and saw Claudette standing there with another yellow glowing flower.

"Lost your tongue?"

She came closer and kneel down next to you

"This is a Glowing Bloom, those are rare in this realm. I like to try to produce those kind of flowers"

You smiled at Claudette, as you grabbed the flower and put it in her hair.

"Now you are shining like gold"

Claudette blushed slightly by your comment, she then grab your hand and you followed her, then you two arrived to a silence place with all kind of  flowers, Glowing,big,small, everything us beautiful

"What is this place, Claudette?"

"This is my place where I study the flowers"

You looked at everything, it was so beautiful. Until you feel something on your head, a beautiful flower crown.

"That's for you Y/N, thank you for shining like gold in my memory"

You smiled and you two sat next to eachother appreciating the view, the moon shines this night.

"Thank you Claudette"

You layed your head on her shoulder and  fell asleep.. until smoke came, Time for your next Trial Y/N
.
.
.