THE ZOMBIE CHILD

A baby is born in a small village. He had fair skin and big eyes. While raising this boy, his mother realized that he had no feelings.

He just wanted to eat, like a zombie. His mother therefore locked him in the basement so that the villagers would not see him. She had to steal cattle to feed them. So she raised him in secret. One evening, she stole a chicken. The next day, she stole a pig.

Several years passed like this. One day, an epidemic broke out. All the animals died, as did many people. Those who survived left the village, but the mother could not abandon her son. To appease her starving son, she cut off her leg and gave it to him. Afterwards, it was her arm. She gave away all her limbs. When only her chest remained, she kissed him one last time and let him devour her.

With both arms, the boy will hold his mother's chest and speak for the first time in his life:

"Mom, you're so hot." »

This second tale is highlighted during episode 4 of the drama. For me, it's a story that is linked to that of Kwon Gi Do but can also be linked to Ko Moon Young, which explains his understanding of his discomfort and allows us to provide him with help.

► Morality

Parents give everything and are ready to do anything for their child. But are they giving them what the child really wants?