𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭 - 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧

"not in a million years"

getting ready for school excitingly to see my boyfriend robin.

it had been just last week when he made it official, and i was over the moon.

he so sweet and caring. he understands everything i do. just a real gentleman.

finishing the last things that i needs to do i rush downstairs and grab a piece of toast from what my mom was cooking for breakfast.

yes i had to act like that disney character in a movie...i just really wanted to meet robin.

"bye mom!" i said leaving out the door.

walking with a bright smile on my face i walk with confidence to my destination, when i spot a familiar mexican boy with gray bandanna in the park.

my heart skips a beat when i see him talking to his friends. that perfect smile.

i crossed the street and made my way over to where they were located when i realized they were already coming out of the park.

i was gonna keep walking until i heard my name being popped up into the conversation.

"yeah, and what about ur freak girlfriend? when are u gonna tell her that u don't actually like her?" one of them said

"i mean i'm not sure, she is a pretty decent human being" robin said shrugging.

"come on dude. since when did u like girls like that" one of them laughed

"since after u bet me 10$ dollars that one night. i was drunk as ever man! 10$ sounded like a lot at the time." robin grinned

"but to be very honest with y'all, i don't think i want to be in this relationship, she's cool but i'd rather not be associated with girl like her" after he said that he put his hands in his pockets

"well man here's ur 10$. and an extra 10$ for putting up with that ugly shit." the friend said handing robin a 20$ dollar bill.

"don't forget to break up with her man, i don't wanna keep seeing her around" another one of his friends said

i had a huge pain in my stomach and in my heart.

i was a fucking bet?

how could i have been so stupid to actually think robin arellano would be interested with me.