"Episode 14"

After lunch, Haya and Sameer dropped Umeed and leaves for their home. Umeed excitedly entered in her room with shopping bags. Meanwhile, Farjaad was engaged in his office work. He glared at her, Umeed kept the shopping bags on the bed.

"Khairiyat hai, ap itna sa saman lekar ayi hain?" Farjaad scoffed.

"Han! Ap ko pata hai mein ap ke liye ek gift lekar ayi hun" Umeed replied sweetly.

Farjaad eyes widened, he can't believed on her words. Umeed took out the box from the shopping bag and opened it, she extended her hand towards him.

"Ye watch! Bataye kesi hai?" Umeed asked happily.

Farjaad bit his lower lip, looked at the watch smilingly. He took the watch in his hands and looked at her.

"Thank you, this is beautiful" Farjaad said meekly with bright smile.

"Laye! Mein pehnati hun" Umeed commanded.

She took the watch, held his wrist. Farjaad smiled at her cuteness, at her childish behavior. He was falling for her? He even didn't in his senses. His eyes was just on Umeed who was excitedly wrapped the around his wrist.

"Achi hai na?" Umeed asked innocently.

"Han! Thank you!" Farjaad praised lovingly.

"Kher! Mein mama, baba aur Mimi ke liye bht sari cheezen layi hun, mein inhe dikha kar ati hun" Umeed informed excitedly.

"Tum apne liye kya layi ho?" Farjaad asked in curiosity.

"Bht kuch lekin wo saman gaari mein reh gaya tha to Sameer aur Haya sath hi legaye" Umeed replied, told about her stupidness.

"Koi baat nahi! Ham dobara shopping karlenge" Farjaad said nonchalantly.

Umeed eyes widened, "wese ap itne ache hain nahi, lekin kabhi itne ache banjate hain ke yaqeen hi nahi ata" She said surprisingly.

"Wese itna bura bhi nahi hun" Farjaad tone was soft, he move closer to her, made her almost startled.

"Ye ap!" Umeed whispered hesitantly.

He kept his finger on her lips, Umeed raised her eye brows in hesitation. Her heart was beating at the speed of hundred. Farjaad brings his face closer to her, the inches were removed between them.

Suddenly someone knocked the door, Farjaad moved backward.

"Ajaye!" Farjaad permitted.

Mimi worriedly entered in the room, Farjaad and Umeed glared at him in curiosity and confusion, tried to found what happened.

"Bhai! Ap dono neeche chalein, maa bula rahi hain" Mimi informed.

"Kya hua, sab theek to hai?" Farjaad got curious.

"Bhai! Ap neeche to chalein, Reena ne pata nahi kya drama khara kardia hai" Mimi finally told what happened.

Farjaad and Umeed looked at each other, they nodded and rushed out from the room. They reached inside the launch.

"Kya hua maa, sab theek to hai?" Farjaad asked meekly, tried to know concerened.

"Mein batati hun ke kya hua hai" Reena interrupted.

"Kya hua hai, koi kuch bataiga bhi?" Farjaad asked strictly.

"Umeed! Tum kahan se arahi ho?" Reena asked to her in harsh tone.

"Ye kesa sawal hai?" Umeed asked normally.

"Meinay jo pocha hai iska jawab dou" Reena commanded angrily.