Chapter 2

Today I woke up with a huge head ache. My head was pounding and the whole room was spinning." It's probably nothing" I thought to myself as i headed down stairs to the kitchen. Right now I was craving some coffee even though I knew it probably wouldn't help my headache, but i didn't care i just really wanted some coffee. 

            When I was walking to the kitchen, I passed Harry in the hall way. I tried to avoid eye contact with him as i knew he would be able to tell something was wrong and i didn't want him to make a deal about it. I love all the guys but sometimes how over protective they are is a bit annoying.

" Morning Alex" said Harry "You slept in late today love, Is everything alright?" Crud  I could already tell he was suspicious. As long as I could play this off cool i would be fine " Oh well you know sleep is good, You know? And I love sleeping in and stuff" Harry gave me a weird look." Hmmm yea i guess but i never took you as someone who liked sleeping." He chuckled. "I mean you're always the last one to go to sleep and the first to wake up. I was shocked to see everyone awake before you. " Crap,I thought to myself. I should've known better to try to lie  to Harry. Harry and I were super close and he could usually catch me in a lie, as well as the rest of the guys. While I was thinking Harry was studying me hard. I looked at the floor until he broke the silence.  "You sure you're alright love?" he questioned. "Yup!" I replied "Never been better!" i said and gave him the fakest smile I could muster up at the moment.  "Hmm alright love.." he said warily "You can always tell me if you need anything though" he said with a cheeky smile. I nodded and smiled back, then turned and went down the hall.  As I walked I let a big sigh out.  "One down four to go" I mumbled to myself. As I said that I heard Harry clear his throat. I turned around to see him leaving against the wall, eyebrows cocked and a smirk on his face.

I was so in trouble now.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys this is my first story and i really hope it you like it and it turns out well if you have any ideas comments or suggestions i  would love to hear them :)