Prolouge

Blood. Blood has everywhere. On the floor, on the walls, on me. Bodies were littered across the room, like plastic children's toys left on the floor after playtime. Only this wasn't playtime. And these weren't toys. This was real. And these were people.

Getting to this point meant one thing. That I truly was what everyone claimed me to be. A monster, a freak of nature. I looked at all the lifeless corpses, 43. 43 casualties. All in a matter of seconds. Their blood on my hands. But I don't care. They have blood on theirs as well.

I stepped over the corpses as I made my way to the other side of the room, pushing the heavy door open, I'm met with complete horror. There are a lot more than 43...
________________________________

Okay this was just a little sneak peek for later on in the story. This is not how I'm starting the story off. Right now I want to just give a basic description of all the characters.

All of the Marvel characters as themselves, Abigail will have long, brown hair and hazel eyes. Wrenly will look like her mom, brown hair, hazel eyes. Liam will have black hair, with green eyes. And anybody else I will explain when they come up in the story.

So, if you didn't already know, this is a Bucky Barnes x OC. It takes place during 'the winter soldier' and will continue from there. I will however, make it to where eventually, he will live with the Avengers in the compound and stuff, instead of going on the run and things like that.

This, in no way romantisizing abuse, mental health, or anything like that. This is just to give her more of a reason to use her powers and stuff. If this is happening to you. Please tell someone, it's a very serious topic. If you can't talk to anyone, you can message me privately here on my profile.

I also have another story in the works. It's titled "The Sparks Between Us" it's a Din Djarin x OC. If you are interested you should check it out and tell me how you like it.

If anyone has any plot ideas or suggestions or anything they want to see please comment here. I would love to hear what you guys want to read in this story!

Have a good day and make sure to smile! :)

-Brooke.