24

Hobi's pov

  I woke up in panic but hissed immediately I felt a sting on my arm,I looked at it and saw a drip attached to it.

  "Hobi careful you might hurt yourself"Jimin said.

   I looked up and saw all of my ex members looking at me with concern.I looked at my surroundings and noticed I was in a hospital on an hospital bed.

  "What I'm I doing here?"I asked.

   "Hobi you fainted when you saw jongkim".

  My eyes widened and then I remembered what happened to jongkim,I was still in denial.

  "No,I need to see him,he is just sleeping I need to be with him,he can't sleep without cuddles he will cry if I'm not there, I need to stay with him unless he will have nightmares"I said while removing the drip harshly.

They all looked at me pitifully.

  "Hoseok calm down,yoongi please go call the doctor"Jin said.

  Yoongi ran towards the door and called the doctor,I was histerical i didn't want to believe that my best friend was dead,no it wasn't possible.

  "Leave me I need to be with him"I was fighting with all my might to get out of there grip but that was impossible when six people were holding me down.

  The doctor came in.

  "Hoseok hyung please calm down"Jungkook said.

  "How do you expect me to calm down when jongkim needs me?,he must be having a panick attack now,just let me go damn it" i said frustratedly.

  "JONGKIM IS DEAD AND HE WILL NEVER COME BACK SO PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER FOR FUCK'S SAKE".Namjoon screamed, getting pissed off by hoseok's behavior.

   I eyed him.

  "Fuck off,this is all you guys fault,if you hadn't kept me in the cafe because of your stupid reviews who knows maybe jongkim would have still been alive if I had saved him"I said with anger laced in my voice.

  Namjoon just scoffed.

"Really?, you are so ungrateful,if you had gone there earlier you would have also died don't you know that?". Jin looked at me like I was stupid.

We were both glaring at each other.

  "Hoseok please you have to calm down I understand you,you are going through grief right now and you are going through denial which is common for people who are suffering from grief"the doctor told me.

  "You don't fucking understand me,jongkim isn't dead"my tone was full of spite.

  "You saw him yourself,you saw he was deceased that was the reason why you fainted in the first place".

  "Jongkim is really gone,here are his remain's we cremated him"the doctor said.

  I gasped and looked at the doctor like he had grown two heads,what did he fucking mean by "cremated"?.

   "Uhm what do you mean by you cremated him?"my voice was full of horror.

  "Uhm we decided to cremate jongkim,since we thought you would be more closer to him if he is cremated and you can release his ashes yourselves"taehyung said proudly As if they had done something right.

   I gaped at them then i started screaming.

   I was throwing a tantrum a great one at that,I was crying like crazy i didn't want to listen to anyone,I could see them panicking even the doctor.I was hot all over from anger,how could they be this stupid?.

  "Hoba shh, please your scaring us"yoongi said,he never saw me like this i was red all over,my face was soaked with tears.yoongi didn't know when he started crying.

  Everyone was crying,well except the doctor who ran and came back with a nurse who was holding a weirdly shaped plate with a syringe in it,he immediately took it and inserted it into my arm making me hiss and harshly remove it but it was too late the work had already been done.

  I started feeling weirdly calm.

  "I gave a drug that would make him feel relaxed,he would be okay soon don't worry,I will be living now I have alot of patients to attend to"the doctor said while bowing before living.

  I just felt like dying.

  The members cautiously went towards me who was blankly looking at the ceiling.

  They all sat down around me.

  I started crying, making my ex members widen there eyes.

  "Y'all are stupid,I didn't want him cremated I wanted him to have a decent burial,he even told me that if he died one day I should bury him instead since he didn't want to be burnt like his mother since that was how she died,now look what happened you didn't even wait for me to wake up before doing anything,gosh I hate you"I said while crying,without thinking of there feelings.

  They started crying.

  "We are sorry we just wanted to he-"

  "Thank you for your help,I really appreciate it"I said sarcastically.

  "But please next time keep it to yourself"I said while glaring at all of them.

  "Hobi you will never forgive us,will you?"Namjoon said.

  "No"I said with no hesitation.

  "That's understandable,but do you really hate us?"Namjoon asked.

  I paused,I know I will might not be able to forgive them for what they did but do I really hate them?.

  "Just leave me alone"I said trying to avoid that question cause I myself didn't understand what I felt about them.

  "Please just answer us hobi"Jin said with unshed tears in his eyes.

  "Do you hate us., except Jungkook"taehyung said.

  I thought about this question really well and i tried to search my heart for any hate for my ex members but i found non,then i knew I never hated them,i was just hurt by what they did.Very hurt.

  My eyes softened.

  "I don't hate you guys,I just felt hurt by what y'all did,it hurt you know?, knowing the people you stayed with for ten years didn't believe you after you suffered so much just to protect them but it was all for nothing,the reason why I even gave in to him was when he threatened you guys when you were at the restaurant you guys were so distracted you didn't notice the gun being pointed at you".

  There eyes widened,a gun was pointed at them?.

  "So to protect you guys I let him use me,use my body however he wanted,as long as you guys weren't hurt I will go through that horrible experience"

  They were all crying.

  "So I don't hate you, I'm just really hurt and broken,you were the first people I thought would believe me because of our bond but guess our love for each other was all a lie"

  "And because of that stupid love I have for all of you I will still go through the same thing just so that you guys will be safe,I know I sound stupid for wanting to go through that again for the people I thought loved me,but that is just love it has no regrets,no bounds,no lie,and that is why they say love is blind,that is why some people suffer toxic relationships,it's because they are blinded by the love they think is there when there is no love anymore just pain,when the windows are rose coloured glasses you won't see the red flags,so the love I have for all of you will be the death of me one day".

  With that I covered myself with a duvet and slept.

The members were all feeling like jerks,they felt really bad and stupid.

  And one thing was for sure,they didn't deserve hoseok.