Min Yoongi

You are walking to work late at night, and you are not paying attention to where you are walking

                   You are walking to work late at night, and you are not paying attention to where you are walking.  All of a sudden someone steps in front of you blocking your way. 

            "Good evening sweetheart, he whispers in a deep voice "What brings you here all alone"?

             "I'm on my way to work", you say scared.

            "A woman alone, late this night? oh, angel this is dangerous", Yoongi pauses" it would be tragic for such a lovely creature like you to get hurt".

           "I..... think I will be ok, my job's not too far from here" you say scared.

         With a sly smile Yoongi says, "it would not be wise for a beauty like you to risk her life by taking unnecessary risks", his eyes search your body.

         "I.....I will be careful", you say.

          Yoongi steps closer to you "no you won't, look at you, a woman on the streets at night all alone", a slow grin creeps as Yoongi moves slowly " you're lucky I came along to save you from yourself".

             "I will be ok, I swear."

                  Yoongi moves even closer to you, a cruel glint in his eyes "you're making quite a fuss, you're lucky it's me and not someone else. A beautiful angel like you should just be obedient." 

          "Please sir, just let me go to work before I am late" you say nervously.

           He gets even closer to you "Listen that place you are going to is dangerous."  His breath hits your neck "You will be better off with me". The cruel glint in his eyes deepens.

               "My job isn't dangerous", you say.

              Yoongi chuckles 'It is now" as he says this his arms wrap around your waist with a rough touch.

            "Please sir, let me go" you plead.

                He leans in his voice a whisper, but still sharp "you better listen" he digs his nails into your waist as he pulls you closer, his cold breath on your neck.

                "Please let me go, you're hurting me", you plead crying.

                 A cruel laugh comes from his lips, as his hands travel up your body "I will, but you will have to ask me nicer than that".

                "Pretty please let me go, I just want to get to work".

                He laughs "Good girl' He lets go of you and smiles a vicious smile and pulls out a pocketknife from his pocket.  "But I want something in return for my mercy".