Daenerys Targaryen

Character name: Daria

Daria sat beside Daenerys tying the sleeve of her dress. "Daria... you worked in a pleasure house?" Daria looked at the khaleesi "yes I did before your brother bought me for you, it was my job to make men happy" Daria finishes tying the gown but stays where she is.

"How old where you" "I was nine when my mother sold me to the pleasure house" Daenerys looked shocked thinking of how vile she would feel being nine in a place like that.

"I did not touch a man for three years Khaleesi, first you must learn" Daenerys nods and gains the courage to ask "can you teach me how to make the Khal happy" Daria nods "yes"

Daenerys with a mischievous smile "would it take three years" "no Khaleesi" Daria stood up and brought Daenerys to the bed.

"Lay down on your back Khaleesi" Daenerys does so laying down nervously on her back. "Do you trust me" Daria asks not yet making a move.

Daenerys nods, Daria straddled the hips of the blonde beauty. Daenerys turns her head away "first mistake... you must look in his eyes always" Daria turns Daenerys head to look up at her "love comes in at the eyes"

"It is said that Irogenja of Lys could finish a man with nothing but her eyes" Daria moves to hold Daenerys arms to rest on the elbows as she linked their fingers.

"Finish a man" Daenerys asks confused by the term. Daria smirks giving Daenerys a look. "Oh..." they both laugh.

"Kings travelled across the world for a night with Irogenia, Magisters sold their palaces, Khals burned her enemies just to have her for a few hours, they say a thousand men proposed to her and she refused them all" Daria slowly pins Daenerys hands at either side of her head.

"Well she sounds like an interesting woman, I... I don't think that Drogo will like it with me on top" "you will make him like it Khaleesi, men want what they've never had and the Dothraki take slaves like a hound takes a bitch, are you a slave Khaleesi" Daenerys shakes her head looking anywhere apart from Darias eyes.

Daria sits back leading Daenerys heads with her. She places them on her hips and moves her own behind her.

Daria moved her hips in a circular motion. "Then don't make love like a slave" Daenerys watches Daria with lustful eyes.

Suddenly Daria is flipped onto her back with Daenerys straddling her now. "Very good Khaleesi, out there he is the mighty Khal but in this tent he belongs to you" Daenerys leans in "I... I don't think this is the Dothraki way" Daria sits up forcing Daenerys to sit up with her and their faces nose to nose.

"If he wanted the Dothraki way, why did he marry you" Daria strokes Daenerys hair behind her ear.

"You are the exotic beauty, one that has not been seen in Essos for many years. Your house is greater than any Dothraki, he wanted you, he must know what he bought." Daria sighs trying to make Daenerys less shy

"May I" Daenerys asks quietly but Daria knew what she wanted. Daria lay flat on her back as Daenerys did and Daenerys imitated what Daria had done.

Darias hands moved to her hips and gently guided her hips in the correct motion. Daenerys eyes shut at the sensation gathering between her legs.

"Daria... how does it feel good with clothes on" Daria laughs "it's friction Khalessi, you are aroused because of the friction our clothed cunts are causing. It's even better when there's no clothes" Daria laughs.

"You've done this with woman" Daenerys asks surprises "a paying customer is a paying customer" Daenerys leans down to hover her lips over Darias "I like you Daria" but before Daria could get a word in Daenerys had connected their lips.

Daenerys still moving her hips preformed what the Khal does to her. She slowly trails gee kisses down to the girls jaw not quite doing it right to Darias amusement.

"Khaleesi, you kiss to innocently. You must learn how to do it as he does."

"Teach me" Daenerys whispers

Daria flipped them back as they once where, Daenerys giving a soft laugh. "Open mouth kisses" Daenerys squints in confusion.

"Open mouth kisses can be placed anywhere. On the lips, jaw, neck, chest, stomach, thighs, cunt" Daria moves her hips slowly before kissing Daenerys lips.

Daenerys kissed back placing one of her hands on Darias waist, but the other made it's way to her arse, squeezing it with a tug upwards.

"Khalessi" Daria moans trailing the kisses to her jaw and sucking. "If you suck on the skin long enough it will creat a mark... these marks can be used to mark what is ours, the Khal would melt if you preformed this"

Daria was about to stop when Daenerys held her chin "more" was all Daenerys whispered but Daria complied.

Unlacing the dress Daria kissed from her neck down to her boobs. Flicking the nipple with her tongue before popping it in her mouth nibbling on the hard bud.

Daria moves a hand to the other globe and massages it as Daenerys did with her arse. "Shall I continue Khaleesi" Daria whispers.

"Yes Daria" Daenerys moans at the slick feeling between her legs being caused by Darias hips. Further unlacing the dress Darias kisses trailed down to the stomach and right above her clothed cunt.

Daria shuffled down, to Daenerys disappointment but soon back to delight at Daria slipped up her skirt placing open mouth kisses up her thighs.

Daria wrapped a had pulling it in tight to her lips. Again lightly nibbling on the skin. Daria again moved her hair to Daenerys bare cunt.

Daenerys squealed at the pleasure of Daria kissing her folds. Daenerys hand pulled up the skirt to see Darias dark locks.

Daria felt fingers playing with her hair making her smirk in delight. She flicked the hard and tingly bud before sucking on it gently.

"Daria please more" she looked at Daenerys seeing a look of euphoria building. Her eyes where shut, her hair spread out and her cheeks rosy.

She moved her kisses away from the bud, sticking her tongue in and licking around the hole.

"Daria..." Daenerys grips the woman's hair pulling. Daria moved back up to the bud and slipped her fingers in where her tongue was.

Daenerys not knowing how to control the rope building in her stomach received one flick from darias finger at the right spot and came hard.

The sensation only foot stronger as Daria licked up all the liquid flooding out of her.

Daria rose Daenerys through her high lapping her tongue around her folds.

Daria sat up and moved to the side "I've taught you how to pleasure a Khal and a woman now" the girls giggle.

Daria helped the Khalessi do her dress up again and prepare for the Khals return.

Secretly Daenerys would try to simulate the pleasure given to her by Daria but it was never as good, for she quickly learned a woman knows a woman's body better than any man.