☆Three☆

September 1st continued

This is terrifying.

I'm honestly starting to regret this whole thing. I look over and see Lucette typing up God knows what in my notes app to send to Royal.

"Almost done?" I ask anxiously as her fingers continue to type at a quick pace .

She answers back with a quick "Mhm" and keeps typing. " I understand why you didn't send me any photos now, I would probably be too excited and forget also."

I look at her sympathetically," Oh sorry, yeah it totally slipped my mind."

"Don't worry about it" she says with a smile and hands the phone in my direction. I look at her fearfully, not sure what exactly I got myself into, and take the phone.

Lucette is much better with talking to guys than I am, so I'm not sure why I'm so scared to see what she wrote.

I look at the phone, I'm shocked by the amount of words she wrote, I mean it was practically a God Damn essay.

"Jesus Christ, I thought you were just going to write a 'hey how are you doing' type thing, not my frickin life story."

She gives me a knowing look, " Oh don't be dramatic, I separated it by paragraphs. Each paragraph is a different potential response. I know how you like to be over prepared, so I just planned out something's to say to him before hand. The first little paragraph is what you are going to send first."

"Oh, well you could have told me this before you typed all this up!" I say slightly frustrated.

She rests a hand on my back , " Wow, you're really freaking out about this, huh?"

Of course I'm freaking out about this. I've never done anything like this before, and I really don't want to mess it up. I promised myself, if I ever got a love life I wouldn't fuck it up. I say to myself.

" Yeah, I am. First impressions are everything, and even though we talked in person, over text it just feels different." I say, resting the phone on the couch and placing my elbows on my knees, having my hands cup my cheeks.

After a moment of silence, I sit up and look at her, " I appreciate you thinking ahead for me though, you know me so well." I say sympathetically.

She gives me a reassuring smile in return, "Of course Ce, and don't think of it as a first impression, think of it more as a simple conversation, because that's exactly what it is, a conversation."

She's right, it's a conversation. A conversation with a cute guy who could possibly impact my love life in a positive way, but a conversation at that.