18

Sam and a man enter the apartment to find Chad and Tara gathered around the TV with Ethan, Anika, Mindy, Romeo and Quinn. Romeo standing away from everyone, and when Ethan notices this he moved to stand next to him, wrapping his arm comfortingly around Romeo's shoulders.

"Cute Boy! Nice!" Quinn said, looking at Sam and Cute Boy?

On the TV, a reporter is at a crime scene of Jason and Greg.

"...the mutilated bodies of two New York City University students..."

"Holy shit, that's that chode from our film studies class! The one obsessed with Argento." Mindy said, watching as Romeo leaned his body against Ethan.

"Jason Carvey." Tara said.

"Also found were weapons and various Ghostface costumes, a character popularized by the Stab movie franchise..."

Sam turns her head to look at Tara and Romeo, the latter have his head in his hand while Ethan was rubbing his back. "Pack a bag, we're leaving in ten minutes."

"What?" Tara asked.

But Sam's already moving, gathering things. "We're getting out of the city."

"What?" The man asked.

Chad takes the man and protectively marches him out the door. "Thanks for coming, suspicious new guy, but we'll take it from here." He slams the door on the man's face as Sam pulls a steak knife from the knife block, not big enough and pulls a butcher knife.

"You should be careful, Rome." Richie said, gaining Romeo's attention but he didn't turn his head to look at the duo.

"Yeah, remember that Stab 2 is about your dad, and that they might target you." Amber said, looking at her nails.

"Quinn will call her dad and the dad in question will tell you to meet up with him." Richie said, looking at Tara and Sam talking. More like arguing.

"I need to call Sidney–" Sam said as Quinn goes to call her dad, but as she pulls out her phone, her phone rings. The room freezes. Slowly turn and stare at it. Sam looks, Caller ID: Gale Weathers. Sam grimaces and sends it to voicemail.

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan questioned.

"You gotta keep up, my dude." Anika said.

Quinn comes back and hands Romeo her phone, gaining a confused look from everyone. "My Dad wants to talk to you." She explaining to everyone.

Romeo takes Quinn phone. "Mr. Bailey?"

"Hi, Romeo. I was actually just about to reach out to you." Mr. Bailey said in a Midwestern voice, home-spun and steady.

"Tara thinks we're overreacting–" Romeo said, looking at Tara who raised her eyebrows at him.

"Unfortunately, you and Sam are not." Mr. Bailey said. "I'm afraid I need you to come down to the station."

"Alright." Romeo said, giving the phone back to Quinn.

"What did he say?" Sam asked, looking at Romeo.

"Mr. Bailey wants me to come down to the station." Romeo answered, looking at Sam as he began slipping on his jacket.

"Alone?" Chad asked.

Romeo shrugs. "He didn't say." He said, looking at the wall in the far left for a few seconds before looking at them. "I'll be fine."

"Dude, the rules!" Mindy said, watching Romeo walks towards the door and stops when she talks.

"I'll be right back." Romeo said, just to spite her and walks out of the apartment.