Meet The New Nanny

((Y/N)'s POV)

It's been an hour since Bri went crazy and Amy, Cheese, and Cream have been trying to make me feel better, but I tried asking Amy if someone else was here. I could've sworn I heard someone else earlier while I was still crying, but she said not to worry about it and made me stay lying down on my bed while they cuddled me. Cream, Cheese, and I weren't even allowed out of the room by Amy when she got to leave, but she even tried to get me to take a nap. I couldn't sleep though then I heard the voice again, louder this time.

???-Ugh, could you *grunt* be any more of a pain?

(Y/N)-Amy, can you just tell me who that is?

Amy-Don't worry about it right now, sweetie. Just stay here with Cream and Cheese until I get back.

She got up to leave again and Cream just yawned a little before she got me comfy cuddling me. I think Cheese was already asleep or was close to it at this point.

(Amy's POV)

I told this girl not to be so loud to keep (Y/N) from worrying about anything else, but apparently, she didn't listen. I went to the office she found after she said she was hired and would tell me more after she got everything taken care of. When I walked in I saw her putting Bri in a tied-up position and grabbing some papers.

 When I walked in I saw her putting Bri in a tied-up position and grabbing some papers

Amy-I told you to do this quietly! What are you even doing?!

???-For starters princess, trying to find out how to fax these over to my new boss. Got no idea how to do that, so I think the ex-nanny has a clue.

Amy-I don't care if you want this for money, but if you so much as hurt the boy in any way, I'll-!

???-Sounds dandy, but you see, I'm about to wake her up and will be kinda busy. I'll meet the boy and show you all I mean no harm until we find a way back to our world then we'll all be happy.

I hate that attitude of hers, but if she's strong, I don't want to start a fight here at least unless I have to.

???-I'll be done here in a minute then I'll introduce myself.