The Meeting

In the Winter of 2004, comes the beautiful flower. A pink array of love comes riding down the path of soft, refreshed, healthy grass. Her horse white as a cloud, looking like a heavenly creature from heaven. It's horn made of pure gold, wings soft and white as a doves feathers.
This Vaquera, enchanting and special stops her magical horse next to a building. She gets off her horse, pulling up her pink bandanna onto her face. Hiding her features before going inside this building. Walking inside, an unsettling feeling hits her. She looks around at the vaqueros sitting at the wooden tables, some playing cards or drunk and passed out on the tables. Rolling her eyes by the presence, she looks in front of her. Looking at the bartender, this bartender looked super muscular. One that seems to work out everyday, his facial hair clean yet his face is scarred like he's been through a cat fight.
The rose sits down on the stool, the bartender comes up to her.
"I've never seen you around here. What's your name, señorita?"
The rose looks up at the man. Her sapphire eyes looking into his.
"My names Selena."
The bartender nods. Asking her questions.
"Selena..what a lovely name. My names Rafael. The bartender here In Hometown. Say, what are you doing here? Dangers lurk around here you know? I don't think it's wise for a lady like you to be here in the outskirts of town."
Rafael slides her a drink. Selena looks at the glass for a moment, till she picks up the glass. Drinking the rich sweetness of whiskey, before setting it down and letting out a long sigh.
"I am here to see an old friend of mine.."
Rafael looks Selena, an eyebrow raised.
"Who exactly?"
"His name is Ismael..he's a man with orange skin tone, and red puffy hair. You know him?"
Rafael's eyes widen in fear. He gulps but pours more of the whiskey into Selena's glass.
"You mean Home. Yeah I know him, he's the leader here of the town. He's a few minutes from here, at a white ranch in the back.."
Selena smiles before taking another sip.
Rafael speaks again, his hand brushing back his black hair.
"Be careful back there. Home usually is busy with his own business."
Selena sets down the glass, pulling back up her bandana. Standing up but before she walks out, she looks at Rafael.
"Thank you for your service, Señor Rafael. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Selena waves goodbye. Walking out, and getting back onto her horse. Riding the horse in the direction where Rafael told her to go.
5 minutes go past. Selena then stops her horse, getting off when 10+ people point there guns at her. She raises up her hands, until a man with blue hair in a swirl, puts her hands behind her back. Pushing her into the building, still holding her hands behind her back. Selena looks around, unknowingly knowing what's going on.
Till she's meant face to face with a man, his black hat covering his face. She watches herself be tied down to the chair, and right in front of this man.
Until the man lifts up his head, his smirk giving a shivering sense down Selena's spine, as she notices it's her childhood friend.
"Wait...Ismael?.."
Ismael gets up from his red leathery chair. His hands onto the desk. Looking directly into Selena's eyes.
"Long time no see, señorita. I see you found your way into my town. How have you been, amiga?"
"I've been good..I heard you've changed your name to  Home and got yourself this land. Isn't that fairly interesting?"
Ismael nods as he walks over to Selena, his gloved hand underneath her chin.
"You've gotten fairly beautiful since last time I saw you, princesa. Hmm, well since me and you have met, I feel I can trust you for the hands of a job position I have open.. you seem to have the skill...and looks.."