six

e l o i s e

"It's really a small world, isn't it?" Mom said as she kept down on the center table the seemingly expensive wine Vincenzo had brought as a token. "Only our kids don't know Vinny while Arya is already a family member."

My eyes immediately went to Vincenzo and so did his, the recognition clear in our gaze, memories on the surface.

If only Mom knew the world was smaller than she thought.

"Right," Dad chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he addressed Vincenzo. "Vincenzo, this is my eldest daughter, Eloise."

He gave his head a formal nod. "Nice to meet you, Eloise."

My name still sounded the same on his tongue. The tone, the familiarity, the haze of lust surrounding it—none of it held the innocence of two strangers being introduced to each other.

"Likewise, Mr. Vincenzo."

And so did his name on my lips, and only the two of us knew.

Unbeknownst to what went between his best friend and me, Dad then gestured towards my brothers. "And those are my two demons, Aiden and Aaron."

"Jeez, thanks Dad for being so specific," Aiden rolled his eyes, "I'm Aiden and he's Aaron, Uncle Vincenzo. Glad to finally to meet you. Dad couldn't stop talking about you."

Uncle Vincenzo? Was I supposed to call him Uncle now? The man who fucked me so raw to leave my pussy sore for days was supposed to be called my Uncle now?

He chuckled. It was forced. I remembered exactly what his chuckle sounded like. Sexy, so sexy to leave me wet for him.

I didn't want to but the erotic image of him holding my thighs to my chest and following his word of bruising me made me press my legs together.

Vincenzo was the only one who noticed and his eyes darkened as if he was going to punish me if I did it again.

It made me involuntarily do it again.

His jaw shifted ever so slightly yet profoundly, just as it did when I first teased him in the bar. He was good at keeping his pretence and holding a conversation as if nothing else was going on in his head. But his muscles spoke to me as they tensed, shifting so erotically under his fitted shirt, the one that matched mine as if it was a cosmic joke.

I knew it was wrong, far worse than it ever was before but fuck. How could I look at this man any other way when every glance at him was bringing forth images too indecent to think about my best friend's father?

I still couldn't believe he was.

I tore my eyes away from him, my breath coming out ragged. I looked at Dad. His eyes were smiling as if he was back in his high school. If he ever found out, would I be the reason their friendship breaks?

What about my friendship with Arya?

It scared me how much even one wrong look could do, one slip up, one wrong truth out in the open—I stood up abruptly and all eyes were suddenly on me, including Vincenzo.

His gaze was the only one that affected me.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back." I said and darted, walking as fast as I could without breaking into a run.

"What happened to her all of a sudden?" I heard Arya wonder.

What happened?

How about I fucked your Dad? And the only thing I didn't like about it was that he was your Dad?