━━━━━━━━ Side Story #1

No one informed me that it was Cater's b-day!!

So I just draw this in under 10 minutes + 20 minutes coloring (I don't know how to color)

But! But!! BUT!!!!

But! But!! BUT!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATER DIAMOND!!!!

₊ ₛₚₑ𝓬ᵢₐₗ ₛₜₒᵣᵧ

Cater's B-day
- Special chapter -
_____________________________

Today is the fourth day of the second month, in other words, it is a certain someone's special day.

If one had answered a ♭ᵢᵣₜₕ𝓭ₐᵧ , they are correct!

This day, the 4th of February is the birthday of a Heartslabyul Junior, Cater Diamond.

And right now Cater was strolling through the school grounds, glancing everywhere, looking for a specific person. One could say they are friends, others would say otherwise-

"They are the complete opposite of each other,
yet they get along."

Cater was an outgoing guy, casual and carefree, this expert room-reader is often called on to mediate between others.
He's always on top of the latest trends, and has an exhaustive familiarity with social media in all its forms- An easygoing person that loves to socialize.

While this friend he's trying to find was someone who had the same personality but also not at the same time. The friend was by far not mean or rude in that category, but just had a not extroverted persona.

The friend in question was someone that preferred- or most to say, used to indoor activities.

A kind hearted individual who is noted for having a gentle charisma, but having flaws of being too naive and ignorant.
The person is someone that had the mindset of a human from the olden times, thinking of carriages and etiquette is the norm, but not knowing of electricity and smartphones.