Chapter 1 + Pre-story changes

-Punk won the Rumble

-Seth's been missing for weeks, he was supposed to have a match the Raw before RR, but he never showed up

-Story starts at Mania

Now let's get into it...

(WrestleMania 40)

Announcer: This match is for the WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! First, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing on at 218 pounds; C! M! PUNK!

Punk walks out with a microphone in hand as he makes his way to the ring.

Punk: I know, there's been a lot of drama coming into this, and frankly, I have no idea where Seth is tonight. But I'll say one thing. I talked with Adam Pierce earlier tonight, and he told me; If Seth doesn't show up tonight... he forfeits the championsh-

As the video plays, Punk looks around, confused.

Punk: Uh... I- I have no idea what this is. I don't know what the hell is going on here, I just want my match.

But then, he gets attacked by to men wearing black hoodies! Each with the Shield logo on them.

As Seth makes his way to the ring, the taller of the two hooded men hits Punk with a Spear! And as he's down, the smaller of the two hits a 630 Senton on Punk! The two lift their hoods to reveal Ricochet and Brin Breakker.

They step out of the ring as Seth step into it. The referee signals for the bell.

Seth Rollins takes advantage of the confusion, quickly seizing the opportunity to pin Punk. The referee counts: 1... 2... but Punk kicks out, showing resilience.

Seth, frustrated by the near fall, regroups and starts wearing down Punk with a series of impactful maneuvers. Ricochet and Bron Breakker continue to loom at ringside, creating a tense atmosphere.

Punk, fueled by the energy of the crowd, manages to counter Seth's offense, delivering a GTS out of nowhere. The fans erupt in cheers as Punk goes for the cover: 1... 2... but Seth kicks out just in time.

The match intensifies, with both competitors giving their all. Ricochet and Bron Breakker, sensing an opportunity, attempt to interfere, but Punk fights them off, keeping the focus on Seth.

As the match reaches its climax, Punk and Seth exchange a flurry of near falls, each showcasing their determination to walk out as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. The crowd is on the edge of their seats.

Seth Rollins takes control of the match. He capitalizes on the chaos caused by his allies, ruthlessly exploiting every opportunity to dominate Punk. The crowd's initial shock turns into boos as Seth exhibits a cunning and calculated approach.

Despite Punk's efforts, Seth gains the upper hand, delivering a vicious Curb Stomp. The referee counts: 1... 2... 3! The bell rings, declaring Seth Rollins as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

As Seth revels in his victory, the boos from the audience intensify. Ricochet and Bron Breakker join him in the celebration, and put their fists together (kinda like the old shield did), solidifying their alliance.

Samantha Irvin: Here is your winner... and STILL! WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION; SETH ROLLINS!