Chapter 3: Punk Calls Out Seth

Samantha Irvin: Ladies and Gentlemen... Please welcome "The Best In The World" CM Punk!

Punk: Two weeks ago, at WrestleMania, Seth Rollins screwed me out of what could've been the biggest win of my career. But I don't blame him... I blame myself. I should've known he'd pull something like this, because I know that he would do anything to keep me from winning that championship, especially from him. But I'm not gonna let this one setback stop me from getting another shot, and winning the whole damn thing-!

Seth: Punk... Punk...Punk. Face it. You lost the first time, and you sure hell aren't gonna win next time. So if you want a rematch, you're going to have to prove yourself against my brothers. Two on one, so what will it be Phil? You gonna leave the company again? or are you gonna fight like a man, even if you get pummeled, which you will.

Punk: Rollins, you know exactly what I'm gonna do. I am going to go against Ricochet and Bron Breakker, and I'm going to win, and then I'm going to take that title off of your shoulder, even if it's the last thing I do.

Seth: Heh... Funny you say that, because it might just be.

Suddenly, Punk realizes what's about to happen. He turns around and starts attacking Breakker before Bron could attack him from behind. Ricochet tries to help his brother by attempting a crossbody from the top, but Punk catches him and hits a GTS! Ricochet rolls out of the ring and the ref rings the bell.

Punk, fueled by determination and frustration, immediately goes on the offensive, targeting Bron Breakker with a flurry of strikes.

Punk's strategy is clear – isolate one opponent and try to neutralize the numerical advantage. He delivers a series of kicks and punches to Breakker, attempting to wear down the larger opponent. Meanwhile, Seth Rollins watches from ringside, smirking confidently.

As Punk gains control, Ricochet re-enters the ring, trying to aid his partner. Punk, however, shows his experience and counters Ricochet's offense, showcasing his technical prowess. The back-and-forth action continues, with Punk displaying resilience against the odds.

Despite Punk's efforts, The Shield's synergy begins to take its toll. Ricochet and Breakker coordinate their attacks, utilizing quick tags to maintain a fresh and aggressive assault. The audience witnesses a display of power and athleticism from the Shield members.

As the match progresses, Punk refuses to back down, attempting to fight off both opponents simultaneously. He counters a double-team attempt with a perfectly executed DDT to both competitors, earning a momentary advantage. However, the sheer strength and teamwork of The Shield prove challenging to overcome.

In a critical moment, Seth Rollins seizes an opportunity to distract Punk. The distraction allows Ricochet and Breakker to execute a devastating double-team move, leaving Punk down on the mat. Rollins laughs and taunts Punk from the outside.

Seth: This is what happens when you mess with The Shield, Punk. Your dreams are crumbling right before your eyes!

Despite the adversity, Punk digs deep and manages to kick out of a pin attempt. The crowd rallies behind him, sensing the underdog story unfolding in the ring. Punk fights back, delivering a surprise GTS to Ricochet out of nowhere.

However, Breakker capitalizes on the opening, catching Punk off guard with a powerful Spear, catting Punk in half. The referee counts: 1... 2... 3! The Shield secures the victory in the 2-on-1 Handicap Match.

As The Shield celebrates their triumph, Seth Rollins stands tall at ringside, taunting Punk. The defiant Punk, though defeated, shows resilience as he slowly rises, glaring at Rollins with a fiery determination, signaling that this war is far from over.