First Meet AU (A Frozen Flower Above Lava)

This was a pain to do since I have to add details and a bit of shadowing until I just gave up since I don't know what else to add.

Mackenzie is 10 years old here where she's looking at Bowser, who is 15 years old, in awe and Bowser felt someone staring at him and saw Mackenzie looking at him and he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as both were thinking "who's that?"

Drawing is from a story that's not gonna be made yet since me and my friend have to do the first two Super Mario Bros stories I have set up and ready to be made.

An au story where Mackenzie was sucked through a warp pipe and landed in the Ice Kingdom where she was then taken in and raised by the Cooligan and their king just like Peach

An au story where Mackenzie was sucked through a warp pipe and landed in the Ice Kingdom where she was then taken in and raised by the Cooligan and their king just like Peach. At the age of ten where the King hosted a ball which is also Mackenzie's 10th birthday, where she and Bowser first met at a young age. Bowser and Mackenzie promised each other to marry one another when they were of age and he gave her a pin as a birthday gift but when she was crowned Princess at the age of 25, she was sent back to her world at the same age, which was 3 years old) when she was sucked through the pipe the first time. Bowser and everyone in the Mushroom world may have forgotten her but she never forgot them and Bowser, who only remembers a girl with heart shaped bangs and deep blue eyes with a bright smile.

So later in the years, she and Mario must go through a journey to rescue Luigi from Bowser with the help of the King Army, Peach and Toad but when she and the Kong Army were captured when Mario and DK were sent falling down to the ocean, both her and Bowser reunited and Bowser remembered the promise they made and dropped all his plans to marry Peach and marry her instead but she had to make him promise and swear that he returns the Super Star to her people.