Chapter 3

When night came, Benny Andersson was already ringing Frida's bell. She answered and Benny was hipnotized how beautiful she was, with a short tight black dress in the body.

- Frida, you are beautiful, my god, You exceeded my expectations. Benny said taking the hand of Frida.She gave a very cute shy smile while Benny was pulling her closer to him.

- What did you say to Mona? To her let you go this time of night? Frida asked.

- I said Björn needed me to solve some urgent things. Benny said.

- So, let's go? Frida said.

- Sure. Benny said.

The two went to the club by Benny's car, came in and then went into the bar, the two drank a 'bit' and then Frida was dancing while Benny watched her sitting on the bar stool. The two exchanged glances many times. After Benny stood up and motioned for Frida, calling her.

- I'll take you to a place, I hope you remember it. He said Benny in hand with her, guiding her.He took her to a room in that nightclub where they went a lot when they were together, it was a small, dark space where they have privacy.

- So, do you remember? He asked Benny picking Frida slowly around the waist.

- Of course I remember. She said putting her arms around Benny. You always took me here and we were kissing frantically.

Benny pasted their bodies as they stood looking at each other deeply in the eyes, they began to kiss, began with an innocent peck, but then everything became more desperate, frantic, and Frida loved that way a gross both Benny. The way she took her waist and that suffocating and desperate kisses, that excited her. The helpless little way of Frida, was perfect for Benny because she felt she could do anything with it (if u know what I mean).

(Frida narrating)

"Wow what a headache"

Woke up and run my hand through my hair as if it were alleviate the awful weight felt in the head. I realize that this is not my pillow and even my soft bed. I open my eyes slowly, kind of scared as I try to remember why I'm not in my room. I did not remember almost anything last night, only we drank a lot and rolled some things but then not remember anything else. I could not recognize one way to anywhere, so Benny woke up to see if he knew.

- Benny my love, you know where we are?He was waking slowly opened his eyes, and immediately she has made a startled face. I was calling the facts that I did not know that place and he did.

- We are at your home, aren't we? I asked.

Benny nodded.

- Benny you are crazy? Why did you bring me here?

- Frida, I do not know, we're totally drunk, I do not remember almost anything. He said getting up from desperate bed, putting his clothes.Benny was looking at her phone and had at least some 20 messages from Mona. The bedroom door was locked inside, he unlocked and they left and got into the room, and they saw Mona.

- I can know what this woman was doing in my room, on my bed with my man? Mona asked almost jumping around my neck.

- Mona, relax, I can explain everything. Benny said.

- But you need not explain, I was looking for you the whole night, I called Björn and he did not know where u was, I called Stikkan and you also was not with him. I came home, and I could not even sleep right because the lovebirds were having sex in my bed. Said Mona really nervous.

- Mona Oh, for God's sake, since when did you start caring about me? We fight straight, we get nervous with each other, we almost split one of these days, and you come to this talk now that bothered me and was looking for me all morning. Benny said.

- And she cares about you? Mona asked already running out argument.

- Yes, it always bothered me, she was always loyal to me, she always loved me, even after I have betrayed, which I regret very much. Benny said.

- For God's sake, do you believe in the things that bitch speak?

- Look, bitch, do not call Frida bitch, she deserves a lot more respect you. I was stupid to believe that your chat bitch in saying you loved me. Benny was getting angry.

- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW, YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BITCH, GET OUT NOW! Mona said almost throwing the potted plant on it.

- With pleasure. Benny said taking the hand of Frida and so they went out at the same moment in which Benny closed the door, the two began to laugh, hated Mona, and they were laughing, and so they left.

The next week Frida discovered she was pregnant and Benny proposed to her in the most romantic restaurant in town, located in the hotel Lydmar. It was a simple marriage proposal but very romantic, Frida loved this romantic side of Benny when he made romantic plans as dinners, trips and some datings. Frida accepted the request of Benny's wedding, while he was putting the ring on her he was getting emotional.

- Benny, my love, are you crying? He asked Frida wiping tears from his face.

- Yeah, it's because after I betray you, I never would have thought you more back, and now, you accepted my marriage proposal, and it is almost inexplicable. He said.

- Benny, I love you so much, and never stopped loving you, from when we first met, I was very devastated when it happened and since then I never managed to overcome, but fate has joined us again, now more than clear that we should be together ever.

THE END