Chapter 2 the beginning of corruption and evil

But when the universes and the multiverses were not yet completely perfect and were still in their infancy, a being appeared who wanted to destroy everything.  The first real evil in the EtherZeroverse appeared.  His name was Pyrothorax and EtherZero knew he had to act or the entire multiverse would be in danger.  And in the end he had to act and intervene and then started fighting Pyrothorax.

EtherZero knew he had to unleash his power.  Because he knew that Pyrothorax had the ability to fight longer, adapt to his opponents and also evolve.  And he knew he had to unleash his true power, which Pyrothorax couldn't adapt to.  He removed his mask and used his power to imprison him in the Infinite Prison, a powerful prison he had created.  He sealed Pyrothorax, which has since been referred to as the Beginning of Chaos, in the Infinite Prison, a prison that had infinite levels designed to imprison him.  And he has created cracks in these levels.  Pyrothorax was so weakened that he could not leave this dimension.  And with that he was sealed.

However, in this sealing, he created three children who represented different aspects of Chaos.  But before these beings could actually appear, EtherZero stopped all three children for a while and froze them in time.  He then put his mask back on so that his power would not threaten the multiverses again, and everything that was destroyed undid everything and returned to his dimension that exists outside of his multiverses.

Many millennia passed and suddenly Corrupted Darkness Sans appeared.  He came from another world that was unknown to him and long since destroyed.  His story was ancient and he became the figure who created even the most evil beings.  One of them was Darkness Dustdust Sans, who was corrupted by Corrupted Darkness Sans and given some power to destroy.  Corrupted Darkness Sans was a powerful being who wanted to wipe out everything existing and living, but he felt that he needed to become more powerful in order to destroy the multiverses.

And one day another creature appeared.  He was The Chaos, who came from another dimension from the EtherZeroverse.  He was merged with a version of Dustdust Sans and then became Chaos Dustdust Sans.  And he was the new Chaos, or the successor to Chaos.