THE IDOL and THE ANTI-FAN

DISCLAIMER:

This book is a work of fiction. Names, places, incidents are produced by the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblace to persons, living or dead, events and locales are extremely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I just want to remind everyone before reading this story na lahat po ng mababasa niyo dito ay pawang imagination ko lamang at hindi po ito nag e exist sa totoong buhay. This story contains high content of homosexual relationship between men. Men to Men, boy to boy, male to male, man to man or any other forms of relationship that related to a man falling inlove with the same sexual orientation.

This story is also about Mpreg or Male pregnancy. A man that can get pregnant. I'll explain about this along the story.

(P.S: Before you read this story make sure that you already read the first two story(au) that is related to this story so you can understand everything that you'll read along the way. The AU is all about their parents story. It's a must to read the two AU first before this. But if you don't want to read the AU's then it's okay. But you'll having a hard time to understand other details that you'll encounter here. So I suggest you read the AU first. It's not that long. The first one is only 12 chapters and the second one is 11.)

If you want to read the AU just click this link. 👇 https://www.tiktok.com/@joyladaau?_t=8jlKUzFRXZS&_r=1

Or you can simply search my username on TikTok. @joyladaau or BINIBININGMNMG.

Khap Khun!😊

Ciao!