𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 ; interesting guests

Vaggie had awoken to the lack of her girlfriend's presence at her side of the bed

... Vaggie had awoken to the lack of her girlfriend's presence at her side of the bed. She was confused, getting up to fix up herself and get dressed to search for the lovable blonde. That led her to the usual room of the hotel, her expression morphing into concern the closer she gets to where Charlie even was.

She wasn't the only one having that expression. Morana had awoken much earlier than the rest, having been in the same spot since the beginning of the scene before them. Her hands holding her mug of the hot beverage.

The two had glanced at each other in greeting then silently back to their front. In the usual clean gathering room, there was a pin board in the middle of it. Many papers, plans and pins were stuck to it and some connected by a pink string. Some papers were even taped to the walls themselves.

The very founder of the hotel barely looked alive ( ironically enough ), the whites of her eyes red from the lack of rest, her smile a bit deranged. The others watching couldn't give a single comment on it.

"I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working" Charlie had spoke, her voice louder than usual. She crushed the paper in her hand, facing her small audience.

"We've done trust falls! We've tried sharing our feelings! We only have a couple months left before the angels come-" The princess had forced out a laugh, her hair coming undone from the split second of activating her demon form.

She reverts back to her original form, slamming a hand at one of the papers pinned on the board."And at this rate-!"

She was getting out of hand.

"Maybe it's time.." Vaggie spoke first, trying to approach her girlfriend calmly about what she was about to suggest with a hand on the headboard of the couch. Charlie snaps her head towards her, seeming to know what she was about to say "No."

"To ask.." Vaggie would still continue nonetheless, Charlie coming closer and climbing on the couch to grab her face.

"Don't say it" She practically beg.

The silver headed moth takes her wrists, gently pulling her hands away from their grasp on her skin. She ends the statement clearly, even with Charlie's begging look.

"Your dad"

That earned a long groan from the princess.

Vaggie frowns, "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get" The silver headed moth held her hand,giving it a firm squeeze. Charlie pouts, lifting her head.

"He let the extermination happen to begin with! They just head a meeting and said 'Go ahead and kill everyone'!" The blonde demon belle would argue, mocking the words by the end to display her dislike towards that specific discussion. Her hands moving to make an exaggerated blow up gesture.

Suddenly, Charlie had gasped. Realization striking her like a bullet. She turns around, facing the pin board once more. "Wait... that's it!" The idea was clear to her and obvious now. Vaggie blinked, raising a brow "Kill everyone?"