04

╰┈➤ There's going to be slight smut in this chapter! Just a heads up.

Chapter Four

"Sooo.. Ito Emi," the sharp brown eyed woman starts, examining your resume. "You want to apply for the seductive server role?"

She stares at you intensely through the braid that was covering most of her face.
You sat up straight, crossing your legs. "Yes. I've actually been interested in this place for quite some time. I think it'll give me good experience."

Mei Mei burst out into a laughter. She places her elbow onto the booth table, leaning closer to you as she rests her chin on her palm. "This is a strip club honey. You get good pay, not a good experience." She mocks, an amused smile stretching across her face.

You hold yourself back from jumping over the table at her remark. What an irritating woman.
"I worked at a strip club in Kyoto for a year and I found it fun. I think this place has more to offer than there which is why I wish to work here."

She purses her lips, leaning back into her back with her arms crossed. "Okay sweetheart," she stands up, grabbing a tray from a nearby worker. "How about you empty this tray to the customers. Once you're done, I'll hire you." She says, placing the tray in front of you.

You nod as you watch her walk towards the stairs leading to the first floor where the VIP area resided.

Gojo carefully watches you as you balance the circular try on the fingertips of one hand and place you other over your hip, swaying seductively as you begin to hand out the drinks.

Turns back around to the counter, resting her head on his palm and sighing out of boredom. This wasn't his first time in a strip club. He'd been to a couple during bachelor parties or when Suguru would drag him to one when they were both drunk.

He rolled his eyes, feeling a hand brush across his shoulder blades, trying to catch his attention.
"This your first time, baby?" The voice says in a sultry tone.

He shrugs the hand off him, turning to look at the half naked woman. She has long brown hair, green eyes and a beauty mark above her lip standing out on her face.
Maybe I could get some information out of her..
He takes the tray from the woman, standing up and looking down at him through his dark shades. He lets a suggestive smirk stretch across his features, intertwining their hands and leaning her up against the counter.
"That tray must be heavy. Why don't we go to a private room so we can relax?"

You roll your eyes as you see what Gojo does. You guessed he was just doing it for the case but doing it for his own pleasure wasn't completely out of the question either.
You take the last drink from the tray, trying to find a customer without one.

Your eyes soon set on a short man with fading red hair and a bold patch right on the crown of his head. You wouldn't ever call anyone ugly or disgusting in your life, but this man certainly was something borderlining ugly. His appearance made your stomach churn as if you were about to feel sick.
It's for the case.

You place the alcohol on the table in front of him, giving him a quick smile. You wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.
Before you could completely leave, he grabs onto your wrist, making you turn around.
"You must be new here! The names Jogo... remember it." He says arrogantly.