Chapter 5

Their current friend-relation-ship status:

Vivaan and Anaya, even when they were busy in life, would never forget each other. But they didn't text the good morning, good night texts every day. They occasionally updated on their lives to each other. They wished each other on birthdays, sent gifts randomly or occasionally, they even wished each other on children's day as a childhood routine, they sometimes even wrote letters humoring each other which they preserved dearly even now. They were goofy and funny when together. They loved and cared for each other very much as friends or more than friends.

Although Vivaan already realized his feelings for Anaya, his lady love was still oblivious to his as well as her own feelings towards him. If she was asked about her feelings towards him, she always missed him and wanted to be around him all the time. She liked it when they held hands while being simply playful, she liked it when they shared secret smiles here and there to their own secret jokes, and even though she didn't show it, she felt jealous when he talked about other girls(just friends) to her. But she was so accustomed to her feelings and to them being like that since their childhood, she didn't even realize that there could be something more between them. Even when her mind pictured his face only while reading about her book-boyfriends, she ignored the signals thinking it was because he was the only face she was very much used to.

While this is their current state, what do you think would happen if the parents thought of putting a bomb of arranged marriage on the heads of Anaya and Vivaan?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please support my story with your precious votes and share your comments if possible.

Thank you...