ET x Mula

PLOT: ET AND MULA WERE DATING FOR 3 YEARS BUT BROKE UP BEFORE SOUTH CENTRAL BADDIES  SEASON 2. NOW THEY ON SEASON 2 TOGETHER AND THEY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE/// REQUESTED ANONYMOUSLY///

 NOW THEY ON SEASON 2 TOGETHER AND THEY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE/// REQUESTED ANONYMOUSLY///

Mula Pov

We just started filming season 2 of South Central and there has already been some fights. ET fought Goddess because she was talking to me. That made Goddess leave. Oh well. We not together. I was in the kitchen getting something to drink when ET walked in. I went around her.

"So you not gon speak?" ET asked me. I smirked and walked over to her because she hopped on the counter.

"What you want me to say baby?" I asked.

"Don't call me that." ET said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked and she wrapped her legs around me. ET leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You actin like I won't fuck you." I smirked and pulled away and put my hands on either side of her.

"Can't do that." I said and ET put her hand on my throat and pulled me closer.

"And why not?" I smirked and bit my lip which always gets her going.

"Because." I took her hand from my throat and I leaned up to whisper in her ear. "We not together." I pulled back and I went to walk away but ET pulled me back.

"Stop playin wit me." I chuckled and ET kissed me. I kissed her back.

"Yall some freaks." Kenzy said as she walked in. I pulled away and grabbed my drink.

"Blame her. I'm gonna shower." I walked out and to my room. I have my own room because I'm Mula baby. I'm just like that. I walked into my room and I went to close the door but ET came in. "Yes baby?" ET playfully rolled her eyes then closed and locked my door. "Whatcu on?"

"Whatever you tryna do?" I smirked.

"Girl I'm bout to shower so unless you want something then the door is behind you." I told her as I walked over to my dresser.

"You know what I want." I laughed.

"Well you not gon get it. You broke up with me." I said.

"Don't act like it was for no reason." I sighed. I did cheat on her well I wouldn't call it cheating. The girl kissed me. "You wanted to be a hoe so I let you." I turned around to face her.

"I didn't but it's cool." I said. "The bitch kissed me and you act like I lied to you bout it. I told you when it happened so." I explained.

"You steady had that bitch in my face telling me not to worry but that was a lie." I walked over to her.

"You the only girl I want. We was locked in. I ain't know she liked me." I said. "You either you take me back or Imma fuck up everyone that try to date you because you not gon be with nobody else."

"Really?"

"On my soul." I wrapped my arms around her waist. "No get yo ass in that shower with me." I grabbed her ass.

"Make me." I grabbed her throat and pushed her up against the wall. I gave her a hard kiss. I moved my hand and this time ET grabbed my throat. She flipped our position with me against the wall. "If I tell you again that a bitch likes you and you don't cut her off, I will fucking kill you. Either you wit me and keep your life or you lose your life. I'm not fuckin playin with you." I nodded. "Words."

"Yes Mamas." I said.

~

It's been a couple days and ET moved into my room. I mean we lived together for about two years so it's natural to us to share a bed. I was rolling up in the kitchen Naj came in.

"You want to match?" I nodded and she sat next to me. She started rolling her blunt. "You and ET back together?"

"Yeah." I said. "Why?"

"Nah my homegirl wanted to link wit you but that's dead now." I nodded.

"Adora?" I asked and she nodded. "Respect but ET and I been locked in for years. That's my wife."

"Understandable." We sparked and ET came in.

"You hungry?" ET asked me and I nodded. "I'm bout to get us some food." I nodded and took my wallet out my pocket and gave it to her. "What do you want?"

"Whatever you get is fine, mamas." She came over and pecked my lips. "Love you." She gave me a look. "I love you."

"I love you too." She walked out with my keys, her phone and my wallet.

"Nigga you sprung." Naj said with a laugh.

"Shit everyday." We laughed. After we sparked, I went to my room to take a nap. After a while I felt hands all on me. I opened my eyes to ET sitting next to me. "Hey mamas. Whatchu get?" I asked as I flipped over on my back. ET got on top of me.

"So you sprung off me?" I giggled and sat up.

"Always baby." I kissed her and ET started grinding on me. We decided to wait before we had sex again but I guess that's out the window. She pulled away but I chased her lips.

"No. Eat first." I smirked.

"I rather eat you." I started kissing her neck. I ran my hands all over her. I grabbed her ass. I unzipped her jacket and ET pinned my hands down.

"You want it?" I nodded. "Tell me you want it."

"I want it so bad." I told her.

"Well you should have thought about that when you figured out Adora liked you and you didn't tell me." ET got off me. I sighed and laid back.

"I was gon tell you when you got back besides we locked in." I said.

"Cut that bitch off then you have me."

I am so in love with this fine ass woman

authors note
send in some requests
peace fam ✌️