Jealousy

(Again this is satire but i'll try to make it good, enjoy the fanfic!)
Duncan's POV: since the day i kissed Gwen, Courtney's been mad at me, but me and Alejandro decided that we could maybe weaken her by getting her to flirt with someone, and hell it worked! When she flirted with Tyler, i wanted to laugh, but then she started flirting with Alejandro, and i started feeling annoyed.. but i didn't know why. I tried working on Gwen, but she kept thinking i was using her to make Courtney jealous! So she broke up with me, why did i even kiss her... i'm such an idiot! Now everyone hates me, expect Owen and Alejandro, but Owen rarely talks to me. So my only friend is Alejandro...

No one's POV: it was getting nighttime, so they all went to sleep, Gwen was voted out as team Amazon lost, and had to sleep in loser class. Team Chris is really really really really hot had won so they were in first class. Owen was sleeping on the table, while holding a half eaten cookie, and Duncan was sleeping on Alejandro's shoulder, and slightly hugging his arm. While team amazon couldn't get sleep, thanks to the uncomfy bench they had to sleep on.

(Timeskip for y'all<3)

Alejandro's POV: after a while of sleeping, i woke up, Duncan next to me, i woke him up and got Owen awake too, since the challenge was soon starting. Right when Owen woke up, Chris slided to first class and yelled that it was time to wake the f*ck up. Everyone did so and got to their own things, i went right to Courtney, and just tried my best to flirt with her or some shit. And Surprisingly, she kissed me. (Courtney mentioned that she kissed Alejandro in tdas btw) it was all going great, but then the plane almost crashed to the ground, or should i say ice.. well we got outside, while freezing.

No one's POV: everyone went on with the challenge, (the episode is Sweden sour btw) and sang "We build Gwen's face" and stuff like that, after the challenge, they figured out that it was just a reward challenge and no one was going home.

(That was it for this chapter, i hope you guys enjoyed it)