Force

(This is satire, as always, but i will try to make it good. also sorry if the title scares you /j)

Duncan's POV: i was starting to get more annoyed by Alejandro's and Courtney's flirting, but i didn't know why, but then i understood why.. and i wanted to take even a little bit of action to stop the annoyance. When it was nighttime and everyone was sleeping, i woke Alejandro up, and pinned him against the seat. Now, you might think you know what i'm gonna do, so, let's see if you were correct.. i then force kissed him, while holding the back of his head, Alejandro seemed surprised but i guess he got used to it after a while. 7 minutes went by and i pulled away, leaving Alejandro speechless and breathless, just the way i like it. Alejandro then looked up at me, right before i kissed him again, it felt refreshing. It felt like i was in control, which i was!

No one's POV: Alejandro and Duncan continued to kiss, and then they again went to sleep, Alejandro sleeping against Duncan's chest. And when they woke up they acted like nothing happened, as if they has just had a talk and nothing else, even though it was the biggest lie ever, but no one knew.. expect Chris of course. It was time for the next challenge, but in the new challenge there were no longer teams, but Duncan still won.

(If you want more i can so more, i love writing love stories if i gotta be honest)