04. The Dorm Room Hangout

Time Skip (sorry, I'm having writers block)☆

It's now been a month since that drunken night, and I'm not ashamed when I say we still hook up on the regular.

I must say, it's fun to keep a secret like this, a secret only the Slytherin Skittles know about.

Plus Remus since he walked in one us last week. We can trust him though.

Being partners with James in Potions helps, too, since we get to talk that entire class.

Which is another thing I love, the talking.

Our conversations are so easy flowing, and we can talk about deep stuff, and it won't get awkward.

I've never had that before, so it's been really nice.

I snap out of my daze about James and head to the common room, where I find Reggie and his boyfriend, Emilio, snogging.

I walk over to the tiny black table and pick up the left behind workbook, slamming it on the table, making them jump away from each other.

"Holy Merlin, Y/n! Was that nessecary?" Reggie says, dramatically placing a hand on his chest.

"Yes, it was."

We stare at each other for a moment before Emilio coughs, grabbing our attention.

"You guys just did that weird twin thing, the one where you talk without actually moving your mouths." Emilio says in his deep French voice.

Regulus sighs, kissing Emilios' cheek. "My sister wants to hang out, so you kinda gotta go, I'm sorry, darling."

I grab Emilios arm and drag him to the Slytherin common room door, "Back to the Ravenclaws, you go, Milio!"

"Uhm, by-" I shut the door in his face before he can finish speaking.

I turn back to Reggie, only to see him glaring at me.

"Y/n, this better be interesting, or I'm going to slap you for separating me from my boyfriend."

I run over to him and tug his arm, dragging him to my dorm, "I need you to teach me something."

"This better not be some sex thing with James cause I'm definitely not teaching you that."

"Ew, weirdo. Why would I ask you to teach me that?" I say, shutting my dorm door and sitting him on my bed.

"I need you to teach me the Birth Control spell, the one you taught Pandora when she was hooking up all the time."

"Or maybe you should just buy the muggle pills." A raspy British voice speaks.

I jump at the voice that definitely wasn't my brothers before realizing who's voice it really was.

I throw a pillow at him, "You know I hate when you come out of nowhere and start talking, so why do you do it still?"

Evan smirks, "Yknow, I hate that you hook up with the Gryfindor enemy, so why do you still do it?"

I groan in defeat, "Shut up."

He walks over to Regulus and slings his arms over his shoulders. "Why don't you ask Pandora to help you?"

"I'm not very close with your twin. We're more mutuals than friends." I say, flopping down onto Regulus' bed.

"She's very introverted, so it's hard to get to know her, but once you do, she's truly a joy to be around." Regulus reasons.

I open my mouth to reply, but before I can in comes Dorcas and Barty. "How dare you guys hang out without me!" Barty roars, jumping on Reggies bed and flopping down next to me.

"Shut up your breath stinks." I say, pinching my nose with my two fingers.

He let's out a hot breath directed to my face before shouting, "I just brushed my teeth!"

I groan and roll off the bed, sitting on the floor instead.

"Is he high or something?" Evan asks, quite concerned looking.

"He's very high, I found him crying to a picture of you 20 minutes ago. His mood swings are everywhere." Dorcas states.

Oh, right, Evan and Barty have always been slightly toxic, always on and off, and then on again.

Bartys seems very confident, but when he's not high or drunk, he's very depressed.

He's going through a tough identity crisis and just came out as Trans. I snuck money from my family to help him with the surgery and things like that.

My mom almost killed me when she found out, litteraly.

And Evan, well, he's just always very calm, which annoys Barty because he's dramatic.

But opposites do attract, so they always get back together.

"Barty. Come on, let's go talk real quick." Evan sighs, wrapping Barts arm around his shoulders and lifting him up.

Barty groans, "Suprised you even want to touch me, I'm gross. I mean, look at me."

"You're beautiful Barty, you look amazing, and you make me go crazy. All I want to do is make you feel good."

Barty laughs, "Then let's go make me feel good."

"Oh, Ewww! Get out of my dorm!" I fake gag, shoving them out.

Regulus gags in disgust as Dorcas laughs, "Oh Reg, dont act like you and Milio aren't all on each other at all times." She let's out another small giggle before turning to me, "We need to get you a significant other now."

I stand and shuffle my feet on the gray carpet. "Yeah, about that...." I mutter, already knowing how's she's going to react.

I once again get interrupted, "She's already fucking the Gryfindor seeker, that'll get her in enough shit." Regulus rants, waving around his hands.

Dorcas blankly stares at Reggie before turning to me, shocked.

"YOURE SHAGGING JAMES?!"

Just then, someone knocks on the door.

We all moved our gaze to the door, and I slowly made my way over there, a thought of who it may be appearing in my mind.

"Y/n! Let me in. I don't want to get caught out here!" James whisper shouts on the other side of the door.

I open the door slightly before pulling him in by the collar and checking to make sure no one saw.

Once im sure, the door shuts, and I turn to James.

"Can we skip the greeting between you and Dorcas?" I ask, quickly pecking his lips.

He looks over to her and smiles, running his hand through his already messy hair.

" You're with Marlene, right?" He asks.

"Uhm, since when did this happen?" Dorcas asks, her eyes moving between me and Jamie.

We begin to explain the whole story to her, the hookup, getting caught, and lastly, to keep the secret.

"Alright then. Well, me and Reggie will get out of your hair now, I'll be discussing this further with you later, sweetheart." She quickly says, dragging my brother away.

"But this is my dorm too!" Reggie shouts before the door closes.

James stares at me for a few seconds before pulling me in by the waist and smashing our lips together.

His hands go to my ass while mine go to his hair and pull his roots, making him groan.

"Mm, I love when you're rough." He says, slightly pulling away.

"I know you do, love." I pull away further, twirling a piece of his hair in-between my fingers.

"Wanna go on a date, we can finish this after." He suggests, kissing the top of my head.

I smile at him, "Let's do it!"

I pull his hand into mine before we sneak off to our secret little date.

Word Count: 1159

Edited.