Almost Summer

At the college nearby Texas, was Anna Flores with her friends walking to the cafeteria, it was a sunny day in Texas. Today was Lasagna at the cafeteria. Anna was sitting next to Connie and Julie. Until someone came with Sonny.

"Looks like my little sweet is eating with Connie and Jules"

Julie rolled her eyes and Anna smiled at her boyfriend, Leland

"When will you stop teasing my friend, Leland?"

Leland sat next to Anna and chuckle

"It's funny"

Sonny sat next to Leland and they all ate together and laughed.

After eating the delicious lasagna, they all go to class, Anna, Sonny and Connie are in the same class but Leland and Jules (Julie) are in the same class. Poor her, she needs to survive with Leland again.
The next class for our little main character is PE, the last class of today, before summer. It was just running like always while Leland and Julie were listening to Ms.Flera, Math teacher. But for them it was just talking about their test and in PE the teacher just wanted to annoy them, like the whole year.
Our little group of friends had an Idea for this summer, going to get a van and make a trip in the whole USA, can't wait.
.
.
.
.

Dring dring

Finally time to go home, Connie, Julie and Sonny go take the bus while Leland stays with Anna.

"Sweet, Can I bring you home?"

Anna grabbed Leland's hand

"Let's go, Love!"

They walked together, there is a lot to see where their school is, they had anything they needed? What could be wrong...

They talked about the whole summers what they will do, how it will happen and stuff. Just laughing with her boyfriend. They arrived at Anna's house.

"Leland"

Leland turned to Anna

"What's the matter?"

She opens her door, then turns around and kisses his forehead

"I love you"

Leland kisses Anna's lips

"Love you Anna, and say hi to Maria from me"

She nodded

"See ya!"

She entered her house and saw ur sister on the couch with Danny

"Maria, I'm home"

Maria and Danny looked up at Anna

"Anna, How was your day?"

Anna's sister asked

"Fine, I see you're enjoying your time"

Anna chuckled and Maria was red, then Danny whispered something to Mario and she became even more red.

"Love birds"

Danny chuckle

Then Anna walked upstairs, and lay down on her bed, hours passed, Danny was back at his home, Anna and Maria ate together and then it was time to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Maria!!! No... No.. What did they do to you? MARIA!..
.
.
Sonny? Omg you're still alive?
Please..Please help, Sonny! Don't!
.
.
Connie! Behind you!
This is for Maria!