o1.

AMEYAME HATES BORING THINGS, BORING people, everything and anything boring

AMEYAME HATES BORING THINGS, BORING people, everything and anything boring. One is meant to live life to the fullest, and being bored, is not living life to the fullest. Her frequent habits of sneaking out to the bustling night life started to bore her more and more, she didn't see the point indulging in it anymore if it weren't for that little itch in her brain.

Go out once more, and maybe you'll find something worthwhile.

She always succumbed to it, unfortunately.

Her grandmother always told her to never itch herself, as it would scar her flawless skin, but she would never listen.

Perhaps she should've listened to her advice. Now she was shoved to the furthermost right side of a barricade, ears ringing with the shouts of people and eyes glazing due to the bright lights. She cringed at the feeling of sweaty skin rubbing against hers.

My gods, they were merely watching two men fight for their life in the ring, yet they were sweating like they were the one getting it on.

She was at an underground fighting event, arena, or whatever. It was deep in Kabukichō, nestled between bars and dingy alleyways. She wouldn't be able to navigate herself if she was a newcomer to the area, but her late night adventures had made her memorize every popular Tokyo nightlife spot like the back of her hand.

It was her first time coming here, the only reason she knew of it was when she overheard groups of men talking about it last week during one of her getaways. It only took little flattery and flutters of her eyelashes to pry the location out of them.

Men are always so easy.

Curiosity got the best of her and it was now beating her ass. She could only slump over the metal barricades that she was pushed up against as people jumped and cheered, hollering praises and commands at the boxers.

"Punch his head!"

"Go for it already!"

"Why didn't you kick his nuts? Instant KO!"

I wish I could kick your nuts, shut the fuck up already.

She pursed her lips at her throbbing headache and the aching pain of her feet. She made the mistake of wearing flat boots (awfully bad for her legs, feet and back) along with grey sweat pants and a black top, her arms covered by a zip up hoodie. It freezing cold outside, a whopping 8 degrees celsius yet it was like a tropical country down here.

The fuzzy bucket hat nestled on her head and the face mask wrapped around her face wasn't helping it either. She was foolish, yes, but not enough to go prancing around, showing her face to everyone during her adventures.