part no. 7) really friends/ her stalker.

Eunji:- eomma I-

Ji-won:- Eunji, I want to talk with you now.

Eunji turn back and saw her bother personal maid.

____ji-won____
Taehyung personal maid.
She is 26 years old. She know everything about everyone in this mansion. Eunji consider her 2nd mom. Ji-won never let Eunji feel like her mother is not there for her.

Ji-won is taking care of Eunji from childhood. She know every thing  about her. She care her like her mother. And Eunji also like to share her everything problem, she  never felt like she didn't have mother.

Eunji:- what happened Noona?

Ji-won:- Eunji come with me I want to talk urgently.

Eunji:- okay. I closed the door I follow her. We came infront of my room and she opened the door.

Ji-won:- Eunji don't lie to me, tell me everything what you are hiding from me and you oppa.

Eunji know what she meant but she don't want to tell her. If she tell this to Taehyung then he will not allow to go outside. He will cage me in this mansion again.

Eunji:- pl-please don't tell this t-to o-oppa.

Ji-won:- Eunji don't scare of me. Tell me what happened. Why the blood was in your room. I saw everything.

Eunji:- you know I will turning 19 in this year. My uncle said this to oppa that he will kill me before my 19 birthday. He send me a gift box with fild with blood and cuted body parts.

Ji-won:- ooh you should tell this to Taehyung. You know I think someone is in this mansion.
How can someone came in  your room and put this shit.

Eunji:- but noona i don't want to cage in this mansion. Oppa will not allow me to go outside.

Ji-won:- Eunji you are not a child. Don't be Stubborn. Let me tell this to Taehyung.

Eunji:- please noona l beg you.
You know I want to fly but my luck never let me but  now I learn how to fly then my luck is not again with me.

Ji-won:-okay I will not tell him but what you some thing bad happened?

Eunji:- i know how to fight. I am well treated by Jimin.

Ji-won:- yeah I know but you will take some bodyguard with you if you feel some thing fishy then call me any time.

Eunji:- okay noona and thank you.....

__________time skip__________

Author pov:                   ( in car )

Eunji was in car and going towards University..... The car Stop infront of the destination. She came out from the car. The air was fresh. The sun was shining in the sky. 

She was coming near and near towards her class. But she feels some one is walking behind her. She stop and turn back but can't found anyone.

She came towards her class room. She open the door and saw someone student. She feels safe there. But suddenly she saw a man in black dress from the window. He was looking at her like he will kill her in second if she comes infront of him.

Eunji got sacred from him. But feel unsafe again. She heard down on her desk.

____________time skip___________