smut pt 2

I go upstairs to see my little slut kneeling on the bed like I
told her.such a good little whore. I take unzip the bag and take out a vibrater, a dildo and a rose for the time being."are we gonna use those" she asks."I sure am"  I tell her to lie on her back with legs and arms spread and cuff her to the bed. I began kissing her. God she is so sexy. She moans and we continue to kiss.slowly I move to her boobs I remove her rhinestone bra to reveal a large pair of breasts and start sucking them. Her moans get louder and I feel myself getting wetter. I keep sucking her boob while talking off her rhinestone pantie and to see she was soacking. I smirk and start to pump my fingers inside her. She's screaming my name at this point and I love it."go on baby scream for me u little slut". I begin pumping faster making her eyes roll to the back of her head damn she's hot."m-m-mommy i-i-m g-gonn-a  c-cum"
"Cum for me whore" and she came on my fingers. I removed them and inserted the vibrator in her and set it to the highest setting." Now princesses u can cum whenever u want ok?" She nods. I grab a blind fold  and cover her eyes while getting the strap. I take the vibrater out seeing she came all over it." Open ur mouth"
She opened it the i shoved the vibrater in her mouth "now suck" i look at her sucking the vibrater and I waste no time. I wear the strap and thrust myself into her. She moans at my repeated motion and I got fast and I take the vibrater out her mouth so I can hear her sexy moans. " you wanna fuck mommy?". She nods i stick the strap in her again  hardly" words slut"
"Yes mommy"
"Now heres some rules alright. First u can use whatever u want and fuck mommy however you want and use my body however u like.
Second u cannot just choose to dominate mommy unless I allow you to.
3.u can call me any name u want starting now"
"Okay whore"