Rain

"Come on, Lola," Georgie said. "Fine, you...booger," Lola replied, following Georgie out of the school, "I just wanna follow Edmond home!" "Weirdo," Georgie said. Lola rolled her eyes. "It's raining anyway, so you'd be following a guy home while soaking wet," Georgie said. "He'd be soaking wet too," Lola replied, angrily. Georgie pointed at Edmond, "Look, his sister has an umbrella." Lola started walking out of the school, "Let's just leave."

Lola and Georgie walked tightly together on the way home. "It's...so cold..." Lola said, her teeth chattering. "I know, but we're half a block away, so just... hang on, okay?" Georgie replied. "I'm scared..." Lola murmured, "Where did Penny go?" "She left or something. I haven't seen her since this morning," Georgie sadly replied.

Finally, they arrived home. "Oh, that's just great," Georgie said. Lola looked over at him, "What is it?" She asked. Georgie sighed, "We're locked out." Lola started to cry, "We're going to die here!" "Let's just go to Zizzy's house," Georgie said. That was the first thing he could think of. He regretted that because he knew that Zee and Zuzy would go crazy over him. But, of course, Lola agreed and they started walking. Just like that morning, Lola kept stopping. But she didn't pick any flowers, she just stared at the flowers. "Lola, come on," Georgie said, "Stop staring at the flowers." "I'm just looking!" Lola angrily yelled, and then she kept walking with Georgie to Zizzy's house.

Lola stepped up onto the porch of the Zebra sisters' house. Zuzy immediately ran out and greeted both Georgie and Lola, "Hey guys!" Zee walked out, quietly, "Hi..." she said. Zuzy grabbed Georgie's hand, and walked him inside. Zee did the same with Lola. "That was so weird," Lola said. Zuzy looked at her, "Yeah, I don't really know why I decided to do that and why Zee followed with the same thing." "I just thought I should," said Zee. Zizzy looked over, "Oh, hey guys! Want a snack? I'm making Zee and Zuzy some." "Uhm, sure," replied Lola.

Zizzy made a big plate of snacks for each of them, "Here you go!" She said. "Oh, wow..." Lola said, shocked about how much food was on her plate. Zizzy then gave each of them a cup of cold water. "How do you guys eat this much?" Georgie thought aloud. "There's not a lot of snacks on there," Zuzy replied. "Well not to you..." Lola murmured, as she looked down at her plate. Goldfish, apple slices, orange slices, grapes, celery, broccoli, carrots, a small brownie, a small blondie, and tons of cherry tomatoes sat on the plate. "What's wrong, not hungry?" Zizzy asked Lola. "No, I'm just, I'll just eat..." Lola replied. Georgie was almost done with his plate, as if he hadn't eaten since yesterday, which was probably the case. Lola started with the vegetables, and then the fruit, and then the goldfish, and finally she ate her desert. 

It was already 6:00 P.M. when they all finished eating, and what they decided to do was watch TV and play board games. "What should we watch?" Zuzy asked. "Uhm...uh..." said Zee, trying to think of something that they could all watch and actually like. "How about Hamilton?" Georgie suggested. "Ooh, yeah!" Lola happily replied. "I haven't watched that in so long!" Zizzy said. 

So, they put on Hamilton and played Sorry, which was the only board game Zizzy could find at the moment. They ate some more, and drank some more water, and listened to the rain some more. Georgie kept asking about Penny, and Lola started to ignore him after the sixth time.

They listened to the rain for 2 hours, and then Zizzy told them to get to bed. Since it was 8:00 P.M. and dark out, Georgie and Lola were too scared to walk home by themselves. So Zizzy made them a little bed on the couch.

After an hour, there was a knock on the door. Zizzy, who was sitting on a chair doing nothing went to answer it. It was Penny. "Oh, hi Penny!" Zizzy said. "Where were you this entire time?" Asked Georgie. "I was with Sheepy," Penny replied. "Ooh, Sheepy!" Georgie said, sarcastically. Penny glared at Georgie, "Shut up." Georgie rolled his eyes, "Oh, whatever. Let's go home now." 

Penny carried Lola home, and Georgie walked. When they got home, they went to bed immediately. Lola was so tired she didn't even brush her teeth. All she did was change into her pajamas, jump into her bed, and doze off.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delay of this chapter. February has been kind of crazy for me, but I finally came through with this episode. I tried to make it longer than usual since I took a lot longer to write it. I'm really sorry. Hope you enjoyed! Comment some random ideas for stuff that'll happen. Alright, bye!