Eleven: The Sue Sylvester Shuffle.

Sue and Becky were watching the cheerleaders...

The song came to an end, and Sue reached for a megaphone.

"I'm bored. Ladies, I am at a loss. Brittany, please remind me... of how I single-handedly put cheerleading on the map." Said Sue.

"In 1979, you directed a made-for-TV movie... about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders... called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders." Brittany said.

"That's correct, and in the meantime, what's changed?" Sue asked.

"Maybe personal grooming habits." Quinn says.

"What's changed is that I have completely lost interest, and ladies, I blame you. Becky, more silicone falsies." Sue said.

"Got it, Coach." Becky tells her.

"You will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets, in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed." Sue tells them.

"Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done. We're shoo-ins at regionals, and we're the favourites to win at nationals." Ashleigh said.

"I am still bored. Even things I used to think were hilarious... Slag, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet." Sue says.

Ashleigh slapped herself with it.

"Slap Brittany." Said Sue.

Ashleigh hits the chicken in Brittany's face.

"Not even a chuckle." Sue tells them.

Later, Coach Beiste was standing by the field with Artie as the game was about to begin

Finn was standing with his football teammates.

"I just want to take a moment to tell you guys how proud of you I am. We don't even have to win this game to go to the championships next week, but nobody took it off. When we take a knee, we're gonna finish first in conference... for the first time in McKinley history." Finn tells them.

"Football's back, bitches!"

"Maybe we all should break into a song after we win." Said Dave.

"Hey, hey. Shut it, Karofsky." Finn says.

"No fricking way. I figured if I stay on you, you'll run away like your little butt buddy Hummel; at least Ashleigh had the guts to stay! I mean, I did try killing her." Dave said.

Sam breathed heavily, glaring at Dave, and moved forward, and Finn grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing? Get off me! He's admitting it!" Sam shouted, shoving Finn off him.