𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾: 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾

THE GROUP GOT along with you and your family quite quickly, being such a friendly bunch and all—but they also seemed respectful and careful on our land. You quickly learned they had been looking for a lost girl named Sophia, her mother—Carol was devastated and refused to stick around when they talked about it, not wanting to cry more than she already had.

You felt sympathy towards Carol and couldn't imagine what she was going through—the second she got here, you could tell she had a soft heart, which only made matters worse.

Daryl, a potty mouth redneck had almost immediately took it upon himself to look for Sophia, you found the commitment sweet. He wasn't very talkative and wasn't much of a peoples person but he did what he could to earn his keep and vouched for the group when he could, making him a valued member which was completely understandable.

Your father had spent most of the day hanging around Rick and telling him and his group about the rules and the general plot of land, you can remember him strictly banning guns on the property except from 1 or 2 incase of emergencys.

Rick agreed in understanding.

You perked up when him and Shane mentioned something about target practice somewhere quieter, though your dad wasn't too big on guns—it was the way things had to be considering of what's left of the world now, you could hope he let you practice with them. You were gonna learn someway or another so why not sooner the better.

...

YOU WERE QUITE observant when you were quiet or bored, so it wasn't hard to pick up that Maggie had a little thing for Glenn. All the subtle and small giveaways such as her trying not to smile at his dorky actions or when she acts confident just to see him crumble under her words leaving him stuttering out sentences.

You found it cute, plus Glenn was a nice guy so you wouldn't mind if they got together seeing as he wouldn't be a total dick like some of Maggie's old boyfriends.

You walked out onto the porch seeing Glenn sitting on a deck chair, gently strumming the strings of his guitar. He looks over to you and sends you a sweet smile which you happily return, Maggie suddenly comes out behind you causing Glenn to sit up straighter and attempt to make himself look presentable almost dropping the guitar in his lap in the process. He stands up as she stares at him, "Nice guitar." She comments walking to meet him halfway. "Dale found it on the highway," He points out, the pair completely forgetting about the younger girl next to them—not that she minded and instead laughed quietly at the awkwardness and unspoken tension.

"You know, we still have eleven condoms.." Glenn murmurs suggestively, Maggie raises an eyebrow at the sudden comment, "Yeah, you see eleven condoms and I see eleven minutes of my life I'm never getting back."

Your eyes widen in surprise, "Okayy.." You trail off making your presence known. Maggie whips her head around in alarm, "(Y/N)!" Glenn's cheeks become flushed upon remembering about the younger Greene. Maggie seems to do the same as she quickly walks off the porch and somewhere else, Glenn sighs as he watches her retreating figure.

"She likes you," You say focusing your attention back on Glenn, he glances at you. "How do you know?"

"Just the small details.." You shrug, wondering how he didn't notice them either. "Well, she has a funny way of showing it." He sighs. You shake your head, "She just doesn't want to make a fool of herself, trust me all girls feel like that when they like someone." You explain.

You begin to walk away, making your way down the porch steps. "Do you really think she likes me?" Glenn calls out, his cheeks becoming flushed once again. You turn around to face him, "I have no reason to lie." Once the sentence leave your mouth, Glenn noticeably lightens up at your words.