what a weird life?!

y/n stared at him, fasting, with her eyes wide open and said
_you are the most prettiest boy i'v ever seen in my life!

Kyubey blushing slightly and said
_what?! Eh... OF COURSE I'M THE PRETTIEST GUY YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!
In the end, I am the great magician Kyubey, the fulfiller of wishes, the conqueror of witches, the savior of the universe!

He said it arrogantly, With a cocky smile on his face

y/n was amazed by the beauty of this animal that transformed into a human form. She had never seen any male so beautiful that much in her life! In reality, she has never seen any human being soo much beautiful, except that he is arrogant and narcissistic......
She approached him because she wanted to stare at his beautiful, flowing white hair that looked like silk threads....

But wait, y/n noticed a strange organ, an organ that no human should have

_i.....is this..a..cat ear?! Didn't you turn into a human??

She noticed that he does not have human ears, but instead he still retains his original ears before he turned into a human!

_a cat ears? Oh! You mean my own original ears! "He chuckles" Well, my original ears are much better than human ears. I still have my magical powers and my ears!
Does this bother you?

_oh... No I was just surprised..
She didn't want to burden kyubey with too many requests. She already wished for him to change his original form to another form. She didn't want to bother him to this degree, especially since he would be her future

lover.

_ahaaaa.....
She thought for just a moment about her future lover, who is right in front of her, was very attractive, in addition to the fact that he was actually a magical animal that granted wishes and turned girls into magical girls! Yes, y/n wanted to be part of the fantasy romance novels she reads, and now she thinks that her love story will be much better than these novels, oh but! The effect of thinking about this for just one moment caused her great embarrassment to the point that her face became red!!To the point that she jumped into bed and put her head on the pillow, trying to calm herself down. Kyubey approached her and sat on her bed, holding his head in his hands, saying:

_hmmm?is there something wrong little miss? ~
"He smiled a cocky smile "

_aeh.... A.... "She turned her face away from the bed, looking at him, her face flushed "
_As long as... you... t. I transformed... into the form of a human boy... are you now my lover?

kyubey stared at her for a moment, then his face turned a little red, but kyubey is so arrogant! It is impossible for him to remove his pride from himself at all! No,he
wouldn't let y/n embarrass him, so kyubey immediately tried to hide his embarrassment and spoke arrogantly.

_hahahaha! Of course you little miss!! I am the most beautiful man in the universe ha! You are so lucky to have me!! In addition, you wished I could be your lover!! So be thankful little miss!!
"He spoke arrogantly and proudly to hide his embarrassment, but his ears, which were moving, betrayed him".

_Hush!! Lower your voice,
my father may hear you . If he finds you in my room, I'll be in two troubles. The first is that someone in my room without him knowing. The second is that you are a guy in my room and I am a girl!

_Oh, don't worry~ I'm a wizard after all. I would be able to do something a little painful to your father and make him lose his eyes if he entered your room and interrupted the privacy of our conversation together in the room~ "wink"

_?!

Y/n was a little scared when Kyubey said that, but she thought that what he said was what the boyfriend of the main character in the romance novels she reads says.

_no no he's my father how I found that romantic?! "She said that to her self"

_Well, let us continue our conversation, little miss. You wished to change my form into that of a human boy and to be your lover. I have fulfilled your wish, but I am not a giving being gives gifts for free. It is your time to fulfill the remainder of the contract and be a magical girl who fights witches.

Kyubey pointed to the soul gem that was on the bed and said

_Oh no, that's too bad, little miss. You have to keep your gem safe its very important

Y/n grabbed her gem. Her gem was colored in the color "Enter your favorite color."

_what is this?

_It's your gem you need it to transform into a magical girl and fight witches! You must fight evil witches in order to obtain the
Grief Seed and purify your gem, which has been exhausted by fighting!
"Kyubey said in a gentle, casual voice"

_grief seedseed...? "She said in a surprised tone, aware that she had to pay for the beautiful wishes"

_Yes, the grief seed "wink" hehehe~ Well, look at the time, it will be midnight. I feel that it is dangerous for you to go out hunting witches now, especially that you are still not up to the fight. Let's postpone this conversation for tomorrow~ So tell me, is there a comb that suits my high level so that I can comb my silky hair before I go to sleep? ? , little miss~

Yes, I have." She brought the comb and gave it to him."

_thank you little miss~

Y/n took the opportunity to see Kyubey combing his silky white hair with pink highlights. In reality, she wanted to touch his silky hair and play with his ears, but she was too shy to ask him for that! She still can't believe that her "future" lover is a magical animal that grants wishes in the form of a handsome boy in front of her, who might one day be her future husband!

"Kyubey smirk and said"
_I see you're staring at me a lot. Do you like my silky hair, little miss?

"Y/n blushing and said"
_Your hair looks soft...

_Oh well that makes sense but! Unfortunately for you, little miss, I won't let you touch it, because I'm very angry. "He says this as he stares at her with his red eyes and a spark of anger in his eyes. He is angry with her because she wished he would change his appearance into a human and now he has to tire himself out by taking care of himself so much. so he could still attractive! This is really tiring!"

"y/n was shocked by his response. She realized how much he is a stubborn and arrogant boy who sees himself above others. In fact, his response angered her so much that she wanted to throw the notebook next to her at his face, but she controlled herself."

_Oh, right, where will you sleep? I don't have a place for you to sleep in, yespecially since you're a boy... eh

_Oh! That's a lovely question, little miss! "He goes to her bed and lies down. I will sleep on the bed because it is not appropriate for me to sleep on the floor~ And you sleep in the living room, darling ~.""he winks"

_huh?!

Author's comment: Oh, I'm finally done. I have to go to sleep now. It's the middle of the night BYE >3<